Graphics has been (intentionally?) downgraded

Hey there, so, I've already made some posts but they were not too clear about the problem, so I made the whole comparison and problem discriptions about how the graphics has been downgraded.

The sad thing about it, that nobody really notice this, and I'm 100% sure that it does affect everybody, I have a proof in some screenshots, plus you can watch some streamers, they have it too.

Why do I care about it so much? I like to see good graphics. Also, there is still a bug in game, when survivors doesn't make any noise (falling, or being injured), and they don't have perks for it.

And if you are an old player, you can remember, when gens texture also was pixelated (2016-2019) and it took 3 years just to enable it, I am really afraid of this in current situation.

Right now, it is not fixed on PTB, so it makes me think devs are not aware of this, or they are aware, but then they should officially state this (my opinion-few polygons, better textures, filtering and vfx are not affecting fps so much, so I think its not intended, atleast this things should be affected by graphics settings only). BTW levers are not working too (again).

So there is the link with all screenshots https://imgur.com/a/nsYHAI0

P.S all screenshots of mine was made on ultra settings, tho it doesn't affect anything

P.S.S yellow gens are also bad

Comments