Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Goodbye...for now.

So I haven’t felt like myself for the past few weeks and after finding a lump I decided to book a doctors appointment and it turns out that I’ve got cancer. I wasn’t originally going to post anything here, but I didn’t want to just vanish without saying anything.

I just have to focus my attention on other things right now and get myself ready to fight. I’ll remain optimistic and hopefully I’ll be back here again in the not so distant future.

I hope you all have a good Christmas and hopefully next year is better to us all.

Take care. 💕

Comments

• KettleWettle
    KettleWettle Member Posts: 149

Omg I'm so sorry about that... all my prayers go out to you and your family. I wish you the best of luck ❤️️❤️️❤️️.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

Good luck, bubbale. Thank you for bringing great discussions and being so bright. We love you, and please stay safe in these trying times. I hope it goes away with treatments and stays gone! You're stronger than you think <3

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Oh, jeez, I'm so, so sorry to hear that. Good luck, I hope you stay healthy!

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Take all the care you need for yourself. Self care is much more important for yourself to get through this. You got this! I'm so sorry this is happening and I wish you all the best in the world. We all wish you the best 💙

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

All my prayers go to you, and I wish you the best.

I know that seems underwhelming but I honestly don't know what to say in these situations.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

Take care man, wish you the best.

See you in the fog soon...

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

Sorry to hear but I'm hopeful for you. Wishing you the best and look forward to your return.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Damn, and I thought it’s another of those threads about leaving the game..

wishing you all the best! Stay strong, keep fighting, there is too much to live for!

see ya in the fog once you feel better!

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I hope you win this battle, good luck to you my friend, stay safe x

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Take care of yourself and sending positive vibes your way.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Try an stay Positive... You are braver than you think you are and much stronger than that evil tries to tell you your not

Fight it hard, don’t give in.

You own it, it doesn’t own you.

And remember that you’re not alone

Come back in a bit & give us the good news then, okay. Peace & Blessings on ya 🧡

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I really hope everything turns out okay. Take care of yourself, we all wish you all the best 💕

• JustChangeIt
    JustChangeIt Member Posts: 20

2020 really is a trash year..

I wish you good luck and hope for the best!

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

never stop believing, your mind is powerful, you can achieve everything you believe you can

see you soon 🧡

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197

Now, I'm usually one to say Self-Care is a trash perk, but I'll make an exception this time ;). Good luck! I have no doubt you'll kick cancer's ass! Come back whenever you feel you need support and we'll be here! 💙

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Oh ######### I'm so sorry, I hope you make a full recovery

• Dragonivy759
    Dragonivy759 Member Posts: 29

I wanted to make a joke to make you laugh, but I don't think I can. Not even a really bad dad joke can work here. I really hope you get better.

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

jesus.. good luck bud!

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229

Maybe the best thing would be that you don't stop doing some things that you like, playing anything can also help you to distract yourself and live a little more normal, to me in the personal play DbD helped me a lot with a very sad situation last year, hopefully you return soon and happy christmas friend.

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287

Prayers to you!<3. I hope you get well. Kick cancers [BAD WORD]. Stay strong💖

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

Oh my,

I'm so sorry and my prayer go out to you and your family ❤️

Stay strong and kick that Cancer's butt

Hopefully we'll see you in the fog soon ❤️

• ComaDarkvale
    ComaDarkvale Member Posts: 20

Ah very sorry to hear. Best wishes. Hope you will be fine. Dunno if we ever played together but thoughts with you and you will be missed until your return

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257

Sending prayers. 💙🙏🏼 You can kick cancer’s ass!

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

######### cancer

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

I wanted to make a joke but I feel no one likes dark humor here

anyways gl and hope you win this fight cancer is one of the worst things some one can go trough