The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers: you can replace ALL 4 PERK SLOTS with a second killer's power. Do your worst.

I'm gonna be obnoxious here while still adhering to some form of standards: Doctor with Vile Purge. (Would have said Freddy with VP, but I'm not THAT sweaty)

Between Static Blast, fake pallets, sickness damage and Corrupt Purge, I'm hoping to just keep harassing people long enough to stress them out and force them to make a lot of mistakes. And if that doesn't work out, I'll swap out Vile Purge for some real chase power and take Yamaoka's Wrath instead.

Or I could just use the filth my brother suggested. Ghost Face with hatchets.

So Killers, what ridiculous combinations of powers are you taking into trials to torture your fellow players? Do keep in mind the 2nd power replaces all perks, and you may only take add-ons for the first power, not the second.

Inb4 someone says Trapper with Blackened Catalyst.

Comments

• boboca
    boboca Member Posts: 78

trapper with RBTs

• JustHeretoHaveFun
    JustHeretoHaveFun Member Posts: 86

Pig with Evil Within.

Long as heck lunge, crouching, possible zero terror radius at all times, and stalking while hiding in a bush.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

Hatchets in lethal rush

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 676

Any 115% speed killer with Nurse Blinks, on Freddy it would be pretty mad

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,736

Dream Demon (with Red Paint Brush + Swing Chains), and Spencer's Last Breath.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

just imagine nurse with docs tracking for a second...

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Trapper with Hag's ability to travel to her own traps.

ez

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Pig with one of several powers could be crazy. You can place traps/proximity alerts near boxes, use long-range attacks to hit people searching, or even just use something like Feral Frenzy to make Survivors repeatedly have to mend and waste time while their clock is running.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

super chainsaw. Leatherfacev sweeping with billy rushing.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Bubba with phase walk

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Nurse with Feral Frenzy

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195

Wraith's cloaking with Ghostface's stalk. Be able to stalk and mark people while cloaked and uncloak next to them for an easy one hit down

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Deathslinger’s gun mixed with a LF chainsaw would be hilarious.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Now hear me out... Michael Myers, with Victor.

First off, seeing Victor come out of Michael would be sick but also cool.

Secondly, it would be pretty funny to get unsuspecting victims jumpscared. Like, imagine you're on Lerry's or The Game, on a gen and Victor comes toward you, you know it's The Twins so you ain't really afraid. You turn a corner while being chased and then mother trucking Myers just stares at you (not saying Ghostface, as if someone were to see ghostface early they could just break him outta stealth and give his TR back, that can't happen with Michael. Also not Pig, as to be silent she needs to be crouching, Michael would be more obvious.)

It'd be very situational, but god it'd be funny when/if it works.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Myers with Blights rush... Aka Oni.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

As long as we get to keep our add ons for both abilities:

Nurse with Blight’s Lethal Rush would be interesting. Utilizing the rush/blink combo appropriately would make for some truly menacing matches.

• Gore_Nargai
    Gore_Nargai Member Posts: 77

The Wraith + Dream demon from Freddy.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited November 2020

Deathslinger with Lethal Rush.

Deathslinger's 1v1 is ridiculously good. Add Lethal Rush for unrivaled mobility and map pressure. Good luck survivors, you are going to need it.

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

Ghostface with huntress hatchets. Stalk from the bushes and then... Boom... Ace to the skull

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Oni with GF's shroud.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited November 2020

Technically speaking, that wouldn't work. Ghostface's ability makes people exposed and Huntress Hatchets don't interact with exposed. Try Deathslinger's Redeemer instead. Stalk, Expose, Spear, Reel, Dead.

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290

Huntress hatchets don't, but ghostface hatchets will. Although, I do like the idea of shooting them from stealth and reeling them in

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited November 2020

HagBubba: Rev up your chainsaw and teleport to a triggered trap to unleash Multi-hit insta-down hell upon the survivors right after they unhooked their teammate!

GOOD... GOD... THAT'S EVIL!

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Doc with reverse bear traps

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Ohey, i can bring out my idea of Wraith with Madness.

I wanna have them get hallucinations of Wraith, but not just that.

They walk towards the hallucinating Survivor, start cloaked, ring their Wailing Bell and thus uncloak, then disappear once they've fully rung it.

Regular Wraith has no Terror Radius during that, so it could give the exact same reaction as Wraith actually being the one.

Could also still be countered, like seeing actual Wraith's shimmer (can't spot hallucination-shimmers cause they don't exist yet), or seeing OoO activate in a completely different direction than where the hallucination appears.

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587

Spencer's Last Breath + Night Shroud

You now have:

Nurse who can decide she wants to Mark you before blinking and insta-downing you or get Undetectable and blink over and get a surprise hit on an unsuspecting Survivor.

Or

Ghostface who can blink around while crouching and leaning while Undetectable for easy insta-downs.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

The Blight with Deathslinger's Gun.

Blight comes running in out of nowhere and just machine guns syringes at the survivors.

brrrrrrrt.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,465

Blight with a gun

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

Pig with bear traps. Just place traps under jigsaw boxes and that's just OP

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Oni with Feral Frenzy

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Wraith with Night Shroud. Useless? Absolutely.

But I will A S C E N D STEALTH

I will become a God of stealth, and never be seen again.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

- The Plague with Blight's rush

You just see a streak of vomit pass by at the speed of sound. Also she'd look drunk af bumping into everything while vomitting everywhere.

- Spirit with Nurse's Blinks

Good luck surviving this 👌

- The Twins with Hag's phantasm traps

Proxy camp simulator

- The Shape with PH's kitchen knife and punishment of the damned

- Huntress with Deathslinger's weapon.

She doesn't shoot people, she'll just yeet the gun to people and impale them with the harpoon.

- The Plague with the Twin's power

She'll have a little mini Adiris running around puking on people

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

think i would prefer this kind of killer in a 1v8 to a 2v8 with normal killers

also nurse with bubbas chain saw

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,922

Freddy with a Rifle... Oh no!

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Ghosthag Trapface. I wanna spook survivors into phantasms and instahitdown them.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Spencer's Last Breath+Chainsaw (pre-nerf). You now have a killer who can teleport through obstacles while wielding an insta-down weapon. Good luck.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

that might actually be the strongest

not only can you easily track survivors while phasing they might also be broken and your a 115% speed killer. if they try to cleanse well now you basically have a spirit with the best ranged attack in the game.

• FablPlayz
    FablPlayz Member Posts: 169

Oni with ferral frency

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Yes please! 😂😂

Mine is Freddy with Evil Within. Imagine Freddy with Tier 3 lunge on top of his already massive lunge! Also stalking would be funny since survivors can't see you outside of 32m (I think).

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Old Freddy with hatchets. Old Freddy could see the aura of survivors outside his terror radius. He would be devastating on corn maps.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
  • Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444

Simple legion and doc

All you have to do is get em t3 and then pop frenzy

Plus you get benifit of doc running with a baseball bat

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

omg Hag with a Chainsaw has just become my new favorite thing to imagine.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

picture this;

demogorgon with the ability to use a chainsaw to get across the map, or run at someone with feral frenzy. combine that with shred as well.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Michael Meyers with Hag's traps. Throw in Tombstone add-on for jump scare instant teleport kills on healthy survivors. 😈