What Killer should I level up?

Options
CCClark
CCClark Member Posts: 32
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

I'm currently wanting to get more teachable perks. I'm wondering what's the order I should level them all up. Thanks in advance. :)

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• exelse
    exelse Member Posts: 37
    Options

What killers have you got available?

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197
    edited November 2020
    Options

Bubba solely because of BBQ. Makes grinding easier because bloodpoints lol

Hag for Ruin, Gen slowdown, meta

Blight for Undying, insurance for Ruin, meta

Plague for Infectious Fright.

I main Nurse so my recommendations are highly in favor of Nurse's playstyle. I do believe that the first three fit on just about every killer, especially if you're just grinding BP, Infectious Fright however is killer dependent.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Leatherface should probably be the first priority if you haven't done him already. As Hex said earlier, BBQ is an important tool for decreasing the grind across all killers. Plus you can also annoy the bajeezus out of survivors with Franklin's Demise (especially those pesky key-bringers).

From there, I'd say it depends more on what perks you're looking for.

Hag, Clown, or Plague are probably the best second-choices for the slowdown perks they offer.

I'd also highly recommend Myers (Shape); Save the Best for Last is incredibly fun on most killers. Play With Your Food can be great in some builds as well.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

What killers do you like to play?

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,395
    Options

There a many things to consider. Otz has a video https://youtu.be/40LMS3Sktcs

which shows the best way depending on which killers you have.

When you only want to play one killer, you can use build tips to decide which perks you need.