Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

why do solo q red rank survivors never do anything

honestly it feels like I have easy mode ai teams, i play survivor at red ranks and the skill level is just nothing compared to playing red ranks killer where i'm up against strong loopers, constantly doing gens, etc, but I play survivor and everyone goes down in 3 seconds, i get in several minute long chases and if im lucky one generator will finish. what the hell man? it feels like i'm playing with rank 20s who have never played the game before

honestly the thing that shocks me the most is that nobody ever does generators, it's the only thing to do most of the time, why don't they even do generators? they just crouch around looking at barrels and stuff

Comments

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    edited November 2020

Maybe they are bots, bhvr's little secret to get lobbies filled🤣

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

It's simple, most of them got up there by hatch camping, being carried by their much better (way more aggressive/chase oriented) friends, or both. 95% of red ranks don't belong up there, and I think the ranking system is the way it is on purpose. If every red rank survivor was average, most of the terrible killers in this game would quit, since the objective would be done in less than five minutes.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

The dbd mobile bots actually do gens, I'd rather have them than most of the randoms I see on PC.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

It's always been like that sadly. The game is just cursed from the beginning.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Give those same survivors voice chat and they become the classic "unbeatable" SWF's. When survivors co-ordinate without using their brains, gens fly by. All it takes is a more assertive friend to say "hey, do something" and suddenly something gets done.

• IronWill
    IronWill Member Posts: 244

Had a random Felix today who was hiding 90% of the match in the basement, in one of the lockers. Managed to get my fiend who I queued with to run into the basement when he got chased by the killer (he was on death hook and i was dead, so was the other random mate) to get that dude killed - we had 4 gens left and the one gen that was actually done was finished by the two of us - meanwhile Felix wasn't hooked once, died on first hook and had not even 5k BPs (everyone else had 15k+ BPs) - and yes, he was a red rank...