Pyramid head build

Options

My build for him to use him for the first time and will be my main.

Im all ears for aurora

Monitor and abused for terror radius

Stbfl for hitting fast

So last perk I need help to choose which gen regression is better ruin,pop,overcharged and surge but I don't like to use hex perks so maybe cut ruin out so which of the three is better to use.

Comments

• Klakky
    Klakky Member Posts: 444
    edited November 2020
    Options

Probably pop cause overcharge is way too easy to hit for survivors, after twins come out I'd get her gen perk which damages 4 gens at once

Ps: i use ruin with trapper place 2 traps to protect it and hope it isn't in middle of map exposed on all sides lol, but i feel ya all my hexes go within seconds

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720
    Options

This is what I usually run on him. I swap out infectious for i'm all ears or monitor sometimes.

Infectious is really nasty for snowballing on him. You get someone tormented, down them, and then send them to a cage and can immediately go to the IF proc for your next chase. If you are doing extremely well, sometimes the person you are chasing through the IF proc will have no choice but to lead you to a cage, leading to an easy farm.

Overcharge is trash. Surge is trash. I would honestly use trail of torment over either of those, the free hits it provides will give you more pressure.

I would not use ruin by itself, it needs undying to be better than pop. But pop is mediocre on PH since you want to be using cages if you are ahead, hooking if you are behind.

I mainly M2 so I don't find STBFL all that useful.

I'm all ears can be really nice, but is wasted alot of the time and has a pretty huge cooldown.

I always do range + rites of judgment duration add-ons, unless I want to play map control in which case I do recharge + trail duration.

• yadielrodriguez
    yadielrodriguez Member Posts: 515
    Options

I was thinking trail of tormented but problem is not a gen regression perk and I don't use hex perks because it go away fast and I don't like to use the same perks people use but again I feel any aurora perks will work on him and Stbfl might be good on him like you say but monitor and abused is a must if I believe but sad part about him that he doesn't got a lot of good add one.

• yadielrodriguez
    Options

Yea I don't use hex perks because it go away fast especially coming from me who like to destroy them.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

How you psychos play without BBQ is beyond me

• SilentHillOnDvD
    SilentHillOnDvD Member Posts: 487
    Options

BBQ is good for points but the other effect is not all that great

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

I feel like the best build for p head would be the normal meta build atm.

Discordance

Undying

Ruin

tinkerer

This works especially well on p head because he is so oppressive and is very good at staying in the flow of a match as long as he consistently torments survivors.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

My personal Build.

• Hex: Ruin
    • Hex: Undying
    • BBQ and Chili
    • Tinkerer

Ruin and Undying for obvious Reasons. Tinkerer allows me to not miss any Gens which are being worked on and makes me stealthy as well. I got many PotD hits trough walls even though he is very loud even when stealthy.

BBQ for Points and a bit of info. I'll switch BBQ with Discordace once I got all Killers maxed out.

• yadielrodriguez
    Options

again that is same boring perks that most killers use same go with survivors using DS and unbreakable but for me i like to play fresh and different not same as everyone play because it boring.

• yadielrodriguez
    Options

Not bad but ruin and undying is boring like ds and unbreakable.

• Flownominal
    Flownominal Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2020
    Options

Depends on your play style and who you face. If you're good at pressure and survivor juggling Ruin and pop are strong options. Neither of those help if they just gen rush though. In those cases Discordance is good. I'd also give tinkerer a try. Going undetectable and hitting people off the gen through the wall with his ranged attack feels super satisfying

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Options

Build - Whispers / STBFL / Nurses Calling / Tinker (or swap out Tinker for Discordance)

Whispers and Tinker (or swap out Tinker for Discordance) to help with his map pressure issues

STBFL is always good

Nurses Calling (or swap that out for I'm All Ears) for comedic value and your good

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

Dying Light works surprisingly well on Pyramid Head

• yadielrodriguez
    Options

Good build

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    edited November 2020
    Options

Out of the perks you mentioned I’d probably say pop. Pop isn’t the greatest perk on ol’ pp head because it doesn’t trigger if you cage or perform the final judgment. I’m a sucker for surge but it doesn’t trigger on downs with his power so that’s not exactly perfect.

Personally, my builds often change but I really like corrupt on Pyramid head. It makes bigger maps more bearable and puts a bandaid on his lack of mobility. A build I’ve been playing recently is Distressing, coulrophobia, thana and bbq. Definitely not great if you wanna sweat but damn does it rake in bp like it’s easy.

Post edited by RoboMojo on
  • NITRAS42
    NITRAS42 Member Posts: 170
    Options

I just wanted to say that Nurses calling has lead to some of the more fun shots I’ve had.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Well, it's effective and that's why People use it. Also, Ruin/Undying has solid counterplay unlike DS/Unbreakable. Might still be boring but it's like one of the most efficient Builds, that's why People use it.

I still need to experiment with him more. Did a few Meme Builds yesterday.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990
    Options

I run,

Ruin undying for obvious reasons also arua reading is nice

Pop in case of ruin dying early on

And tinkeres to sneak up and people through walls. Save the best for last is over killer on PH its a perk you dont get much value so your better off running a gen regression build as ph us a chase monster but its his map preassure that hurts him.