OH MY GOD PLEASE FIX THE NO DYING SURVIVOR NOISE BUG

IT HAS BEEN A YEAR WOULD YOU PLEASE ######### FIX IT ALREADY? I'M SEEING POSTS FROM 2019 ABOUT IT FOR CHRIST SAKE

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I know it is terrible. Survivors if you think all killers are just slugging to be dicks, well sometimes you aren't making any noise and we can't find where you crawled away to.

If you want to be hooked, crawl to me😎

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778

This.... nothing like losing all momentum because you misplaced a slug you couldnt hear...even if it's 6 extra seconds you spend looking for them instead of hooking them and moving on, it's free time youre giving the survivors cuz the game cant be bothered to work properly.

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600
  • JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,778

Anti-momentum perk for free!.

In all seriousness a year is a long time for an oft-mentioned problem to still be in every match.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

This is one reason I like Deerstalker. It completely negates the sound issue and saves up to 10-15 seconds sometimes looking for a dying survivor who crawled to a hiding spot or that I accidentally forgot where I downed. Honestly, if you find yourself frequently getting irritated finding slugged survivors then Deerstalker is a great fill-in-the-fourth-slot perk.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Please check by using the search bar if it has been reported here, if not make a report: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs This is the place to go for bug reports.

This discussion has been closed.