Prove Thyself

When did PT become meta, because I’ve seen it 10 times in a row and it’s super annoying when you are learning and leveling up a new killer. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Comments

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

For prove thyself to work they will have to work on the generator together. A perk that works specifically against that is Discordance. You can try playing with that and push people off of generators when they are working together. Some people will notice that you have the perk equipped and start working solo. See if you notice a difference.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

They nerfed gen speeds back in March/April, so people have been utilizing PT since then.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Nice BP boost for players that aren't confident chasers or dislike altruism. Also with Ruin/Undying leaving a gen can be dangerous so its best to try and complete it asap.

I noticed the bar is still red with PT. I swear they said that was getting fixed.

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

And don't you think that new survs have problem with Pop?

• thisisntmax
    thisisntmax Member Posts: 231

Not enough perk slots for discordance in the ruin tinkerer undying bbq build. :)

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

This. 1 gen with another can give close to full and you can focus on other categorys for the rest of the match.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,197

I toss it on anytime I have challenges to complete multiple gens in a match or do x amount of coop actions. It's also one of like 3 survivor perks that gives you additional BP.