Thank You Devs

Alright you sweaty DbD players, I'm gonna say it, and you're gonna be pissed, but here it is:

Devs, you're awesome! The addition of Freddy to Windows Store is what has kicked off this forum post, but really it's been long overdue. There will always be something that the community wants. But let me just say that the game has been moving in a great direction every day since I started playing about a year ago. I love the graphics, new killers, crossplay, commitment to reworking older perks and killers, and basically everything about it. I finally get to play all the killers, and that's a cherry on top. Can't wait for what you've got planned next, and don't let the BS on these forums get you down. :) Happy Holidays!

Comments

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Grateful for Elodie, don’t care for the bugs.

• Felnex
    Felnex Member Posts: 334
    edited December 2020

But they called us a "family" in their christmas event update!

EWWW Bhvr. Scummy marketing tactics.

• Holy **** this thread is a stale echo chamber. Do all of you guys on here really think that these guys are just callous business robots whose only dream is to make money off of one game?

I'm not gunna rant about " oh they work hard " cuz it's not like I know. But at the very least I don't waste my time *****ing and moaning online in their forums about the game thinking that my nihilistic take is gunna do anything. Being bitter online solves nothing. Dehumanising people because you don't like how they balance a game is insanely petty. If you don't like things about a game, move on. Play something else. When their player base dips they might reach out and try to fix things. But by virtue of you continuing to play and engage you're just showing them that you still like what they're doing.

I'm just so tired of seeing people in this community repeat themselves and spout ' money hungry business ' as the main reason " BHVR Sux ". If they were money hungry this **** would be a gacha game. People would be rolling boxes for the top tier killers. Thank ****ing god we're not living in that world.

• jotaro
    jotaro Member Posts: 173

hilarious joke

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195

I love how you called out all of the sweaty dbd players saying they're gonna me pissed and here they came XD. Overall the devs have been doing a good job I just wish they could take a chapter break and instead of releasing new content try to iron out and fix all of the bugs the game has and make some quality of life changes. That's all. I appreciate the positive post though seeing as this community doesn't have many of them at all.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

If they were money hungry this **** would be a gacha game. People would be rolling boxes for the top tier killers. Thank ****ing god we're not living in that world.

Just an FYI, this is a logical fallacy.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Relative-Privation

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

🤔🤔🤔...😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

Uh....as someone who plays lots of gacha games, I think that DbD would be FORCED to improve, or be abandoned. I think going gacha would be brilliant for this game and wouldn't mind that business model. You're still paying for uncertainty, but at least it comes with statistics and you pay knowing there's no guarantees.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

don't let the BS on these forums get you down. :) Happy Holidays!

Excuse me? May you kindly take a seat and go somewhere else thank you.

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183
    edited December 2020

The amount of whiny children commenting on this post is just insane. The devs have done a great job and they do listen to the community. We are seeing the usual reaction of the toxic brats when new content hits and it isn't perfect.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • iBetClaudette
    iBetClaudette Member Posts: 299

Trendy to bash corporations, yet here we are typing these comments on multi million dollar company devices. Companies make money. Consumers have choices. It will always be this way and I'm okay with that.

• Halbix
    Halbix Member Posts: 42

I too think the devs are doing a good job. Execpt when there not. Which is often. Overall, it's 50/50 for me. The ######### ups are really bad but the good stuff is really good

Also this 'they don't listen to the community" is bs. They do, just not when 90% of your post is throwing insults

• FregglesFred
    FregglesFred Member Posts: 317

Nah, honestly.

These devs are really out of touch with the community. And they even have Fog Whisperers to get communication even. But hey, it's all pointless. I lost my respect for these devs. I've been done with DBD for quite a bit now. Every update they seem to really piss off the community even more.

Now they release something not finished. What a joke. Not a good job.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650

This must have posted before the new killer dropped. Wonder how he is feeling today?

• FregglesFred
    FregglesFred Member Posts: 317

Do they though?

Do they really? What's this update about then?

• Lefrongo
    Lefrongo Member Posts: 120

Don't just call out people for being "children" if changes aren't being made in order to keep the community, then there's a problem right there. This one dude by the name of "ExposeTruth" just posted a few screenshots on what BHVR just did to them and he got banned immediately, I'll send you the screenshots if you want for more context.

• Felnex
    Felnex Member Posts: 334
  • Brisken
    Brisken Member Posts: 9

Yeah rip that guy I saw his thread was up for 10 minutes or so and now it's been deleted out of existence.

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287

The people in this community arent exactly saints when it comes suggesting changes. They are trying just cause they havent fixed everything doesnt mean they arent trying. Chill

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

So outside of either just being nice for its sake or trying to earn brownie points, why are you thanking the developers? Is a game left in its current state worthy of a thank you? Really? Aight. Imma head out.