The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Buff BBQ&Chili. Make it Hex : BBQ&Chili

Ignore the title.

Sadly, troll, rant, bait threads get more attention on the forums than creative, content-oriented discussions. 

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Jack11803 said:
    Buff WGLF, it needs it

Not that much. Buff how you sometimes you should get the token but you don't.

a.k.a protection score event

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Just played 4 games as a survivor with WGLF and had no problem getting my stacks on that or autodidact. Not sure what the problem is here.

What rank? 4 isn’t sufficient. SWF? Camping or not? Keep in mind unsafe unhooks will take tokens soon

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Healing should count as a token for WGLF tbh.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

What if they combined we'll make it with WGLF? 
  • Jack11803

@Delfador said:
    Healing should count as a token for WGLF tbh.

They really need to do at least SOMETHING

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Ok what is wglf
  • Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@KingB said:
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Killers would cry? Even though it’s techincally not a buff that effects them.

• KingB
    Jack11803 said:

@KingB said:
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

I don't think so. It's the same thing as we'll make it except it gives bonus blood points. Or buff WGLF so it gives you a token every time you heal another survivor the equivalent of one health state.
  • cosfloweffect
    cosfloweffect Member Posts: 8
    Survivors would hate this. You know how toxic survivors will become with each other, if everyone was running this perk. More focused on the saves and heal rather than the gens. 
  • Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@KingB said:
    Jack11803 said:

@KingB said:

Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

I don't think so. It's the same thing as we'll make it except it gives bonus blood points. Or buff WGLF so it gives you a token every time you heal another survivor the equivalent of one health state.

Killers cries when I suggested giving bloodpoints to camped survivors. They are total bitches, sorry

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

@Jack11803 said:
    Buff WGLF, it needs it

This and especially no one left behind needs massive buff

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Just played 4 games as a survivor with WGLF and had no problem getting my stacks on that or autodidact. Not sure what the problem is here.

Survivors already earn less BP than killers, something needs to be done to balance this up, stop being biased as Killer mains, there needs to be incentive to play survivors, since u look now the bloodhunt killers queues are insane cuz everyone know killers get more BP

• KingB

Killers cries when I suggested giving bloodpoints to camped survivors. They are total bitches, sorry

There's always going to be unreasonable people on both sides. I play both about evenly (I'm better at killer though) and see zero harm in this. 
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 
  • Jack11803

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@Jack11803 said:

Before I would have agreed with them.

But now that blood-points isn't tied to ranking up, sure why not?

• xxaggieboyxx
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 
  • Jack11803

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 

Must be ironic for you, given I’m a rank 1 killer

• xxaggieboyxx
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Rank 1 means nothing anymore not like it meant anything since the beginning of the game. I'm rank 1 killer and rank 1 survivor and I don't have a biased opinion...
  • Jack11803

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Rank 1 means nothing anymore not like it meant anything since the beginning of the game. I'm rank 1 killer and rank 1 survivor and I don't have a biased opinion...

You’re right. But I have plenty of killer favoring ideas. It’s jst the front page is littered with my complaints about ######### bloodpoint gains with survivors. Survivors themselves are undeniable OP

• xxaggieboyxx
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

You’re right. But I have plenty of killer favoring ideas. It’s jst the front page is littered with my complaints about ######### bloodpoint gains with survivors. Survivors themselves are undeniable OP

And that's why I said not completely biased because i have seen some of those comments/discussions i don't remember which 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I run WGLF a lot, and get usually 2 or 3 stacks on it.

• redsopine1
    What is WGLF
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    This was supposed to be a bait thread. =.=
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    What is WGLF
    We're Gonna Farm Forever.
  • redsopine1
    Oh tat one
  • Jack11803

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I run WGLF a lot, and get usually 2 or 3 stacks on it.

And I get 4 stacks 90% of the time with BBQ. WGLF is weaker, AND harder to get tokens for

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Wait what? How will giving Survivors more bloodpoints mess up the balance? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.
  • Jack11803

@SnakeSound222 said:
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Wait what? How will giving Survivors more bloodpoints mess up the balance? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.

It was sarcasm, as several killer mains on here are screaming that my idea is insane, even though it’s only beneficial, especially given the matchmaking right now

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Jack11803 said:

Buff WGLF, it needs it

Yes please I cant find a match as killer, give them more bloodpoints JUST LET ME PLAY
This discussion has been closed.