This game is literally unplayable

All I wanted to do was jam a couple of games before I had to go to work. I literally woke up early so I could enjoy myself and relax. I am nothing but stressed and disappointed beyond measure at the state of this game. I have been playing for a couple years now, and I don't ever recall the game ever being this bad.

Game 1: Twins: I grabbed someone and they bugged out on my back, I was stuck carrying them the whole game, downed every survivor and had no way of picking them up and the person on my back couldn't do anything either, was forced to disconnect and eat a 5 minute penalty.

Game 2: Had a reasonable game with twins, except every single time I downed someone they disconnected.

Game 3: Tried another game of twins, this time victor got suck in the ground and for some reason I couldn't move faster than about 95% speed and I couldn't catch anyone, got 5 genned and they all tbagged at the exit gate.

At this point im starting to think, naw, maybe im just getting unlucky.

Game 4/5/6/7: Victor literally gets stuck in the ground inside of charlotte, and I am stuck and can not move or do anything, forced to disconnect, or afk while I get 5 genned.

At this point, im like okay, may I just shouldn't play the twins, they are new, bugs are to be expected.

Game 8: Load up legion, my favorite killer, go to use my power and for some reason im running at regular speed, Fail to catch anyone, easy 5 gen they get away.

Okay, maybe it was just a fluke

Game 9: It literally happens again.

Okay I guess I wont play legion, lets try demogorgon.

Game 10: Have a really good game, game is very close, got a nice 3 gen situation going on, one person is dead on hook, others have 1 or 2 hooks each, game could go either way, getting really into it. I use my power to charge and I get palleted stunned mid animation, and then for some reason im stuck moving at charging up speed and can't catch anyone for the rest of the game and quickly lose.

This is complete bullshit, I have never had a more miserable experience with a game I have truly loved and devoted so much time to. I completely and utterly regret buying twins day 1, I regret dropping 100 dollars on auric cells in anticipation for the new skins, I regret playing this game today. Not a good feeling, and I don't think im going to be playing for a while until this mess gets fixed. Real shame because things started to really look up before this patch.

I am sure I am just once voice in the countless hundreds, if not thousands that are all having this same problems. I am not sure if its covid, or work from home, or what, but DE needs to get their stuff together and quickly. DBD is one of the most popular games, but when the common consensus is DONT PLAY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW from many top streamers and community influencers, and even the devs are telling people "maybe you should go play something else" it just absolutely baffles me. This game has always treat a fine line of just being popular enough, but not really mainstream, I think the game might survive a mass hemorrhaging of players, but I don't think it will survive something like this again.

As a consumer, gamer, and human being, if I think something that I enjoy and like throwing money at isn't going to live past another year, I am less likely to invest my time and money into this game any longer. I hope the devs wake up, because I really love this game, and I want to see it shine. Maybe if they do poorly enough it will get picked up by another bigger company or studio and they can give this game the love it deserves, or they can give it the EA or activision treatment and run it into the ground with microtransactions.

TLDR: shits broke, bad omens