If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

A Quick Thank You

Options

I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

A big thank you for the audio improvements!

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Yeah, they fixed the sound in the last patch.
    Felt good to have the sound cues back as killer.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:
    I can actually hear survivors sneaking if I am close enough sometimes (When they rustle grass and bushes), I can hear their running footsteps, I can hear their exhausted breathing, I can hear their injured noises without Stridor!

Are you talking about the PTB, or the regular version?

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

PTB, I tagged it

• RSB
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

PTB, I tagged it

I asked, because they fixed the sound in the last patch, not in the PTB, I think.

• Swiftblade131
    Options

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

PTB, I tagged it

I asked, because they fixed the sound in the last patch, not in the PTB, I think.

The sound in the PTB is perfect, I had a harder time up until testing out the PTB. Perhaps they made it more prevalent than before?

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Yeah I agree. I know it was only a fix, but I didn't realise how much I'd been missing them until they returned.

Both the footsteps of running and the breathing/rustling of grass can be seriously helpful, and makes me go 'dear god thank you for actually being a thing now'.

• RSB
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

PTB, I tagged it

The sound in the PTB is perfect, I had a harder time up until testing out the PTB. Perhaps they made it more prevalent than before?

Maybe, I do not know, when I checked PTB's patchnotes, there were no mention about the audio changes.

• Swiftblade131
    Options

I do know there was some Audio stuff in the 2.0.0 notes

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

@RSB said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

PTB, I tagged it

Maybe, I do not know, when I checked PTB's patchnotes, there were no mention about the audio changes.

It's pre-PTB.
    It's a one month old patchnotes where they tweaked the sounds to be actually... hearable ? lol