Blinding and pallet bug?

Hi all, just curious if anybody else has noticed that it seems to be hard to blind a killer who is breaking a pallet? also it seems like when a killer swings at a pallet when it is being dropped, they just hit nothing and don't get stunned. Anyone else noticing this?

Answers

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

Hi all, just curious if anybody else has noticed that it seems to be hard to blind a killer who is breaking a pallet? also it seems like when a killer swings at a pallet when it is being dropped, they just hit nothing and don't get stunned. Anyone else noticing this?

The killer that you can't blind at the pallet is the spirit right? You notice it more when you play her. You are looking down so the bema isn't in your eyes 
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I've seen that sometimes though on my end its more I lunge and are on other side of pallet as it drops or people trying to blind me with a pallet gap = hatchet down or injured and they run
  • SexyDwight
    SexyDwight Member Posts: 33

Ok thanks guys. The blind problem has also happened vs Myers

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Pallets got a pretty hard nerf, you won't stun a killer 90-95% of the time now, because the stun effect is right at the start of the pallet drop now. Funny makes Spirit fury pretty pointless. As for the flashlight thing I don't know haven't ran a flashlight in awhile.