The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Spirit is bugged

The spirit needs a fix bc she is unable to be blinded by flash lights for saves and at palletes

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    kingreaps said:
    The spirit needs a fix bc she is unable to be blinded by flash lights for saves and at palletes
    There's an instablind thing that happens to the spirit, idk what you mean by being unable to be blinded. Have you played the spirit?
  • Soul_Consumption
    Soul_Consumption Member Posts: 68

^
    I so much as look at the warmth of the basement house light and suddenly my eyes melt from my skull

• kingreaps
    kingreaps Member Posts: 41
    kingreaps said:
    There's an instablind thing that happens to the spirit, idk what you mean by being unable to be blinded. Have you played the spirit?
    Every time I go to blind her at a pallet or get a save I don't get killer blind ER anythin
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I've been blinded as the Spirit while picking someone up.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    You can flashlight save people I have done it. Pallets however you can't blind I have noticed it as killer and survivor. She looks down so much when she breaks it the beam isn't hitting her eyes. Idk if it's a bug or intended. I hope it's intended because she already has some trouble chasing survivors and flashlight blinds don't help 
  • kingreaps
    kingreaps Member Posts: 41
    You can flashlight save people I have done it. Pallets however you can't blind I have noticed it as killer and survivor. She looks down so much when she breaks it the beam isn't hitting her eyes. Idk if it's a bug or intended. I hope it's intended because she already has some trouble chasing survivors and flashlight blinds don't help 
    Idk it might just be me then bc every spirit I vs it's just impossible for me to get a save 

• Dabrownman1812
    kingreaps said:
    Idk it might just be me then bc every spirit I vs it's just impossible for me to get a save 

Bug, she's blinded damn there instantly but no blind scoring event pops up for the survivor. Yes, you blind at pallets too.
  • Dabrownman1812
    kingreaps said:

Bug, she's blinded damn there instantly but no blind scoring event pops up for the survivor. Yes, you blind at pallets too.
    Killed by light she is, I get blinded insanely quick. Reminds me of og instablinds. Ask if she gets blinded instead of why isn't she getting blinded lol.