Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Flashlights Animation

I don't know if this has been answered but is there any word on them changing the flashlights back? Old animation let you know when you blinded the killer. New animation doesn't do that at all. Unless I am looking at the score event I can't even tell that they have been blinded at all. I haven't been able to get a single flashlight save since the Twin's came out. What gives?

Comments

• xI_Fabi_Ix
    xI_Fabi_Ix Member Posts: 129

Guess you have to relearn flashlights every 1.5 months.

Flashlight changes when MidChapter comes out, Flashlight changes when New Chapter comes out.

Can't wait for this or next Tuesday to see, how once again they broke flashlights while trying to fix the light animation. Maybe the flashlight will come out of your head or something.

No one knows. Not even the devs.

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

I very much agree on this one. I thought they wanted to make it more easy to learn for newbies? Removing the visual indicator of a successful blind doesn't seem like a good way to go.

• LEONiDAS_88
    LEONiDAS_88 Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2020

Dear people who thought implementing changes such as this one would be a good idea:

When Cyberpunk releases in a few days, I'm done with this piece of sh!t forever.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Pffft, you think Cyberpunk is actually getting released? They're fooling you! Just like Elden Ring, Cyperpunk doesn't exist.

Jokes aside, have a good time with the game (and the multiple day one patches)!