If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Last Man Standing

Options
RepliCant
RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Does anybody have footage of this perk in use? I've never gotten to use it but I want to see how fast it actually lets you finish a generator.

Comments

• 8BITLORD
    8BITLORD Member Posts: 27
    Options

I mean... do you really need a video? Its exactly what it sounds like.

Increased gen repair speed by 25%

• RepliCant
    Options

@8BITLORD said:
    I mean... do you really need a video? Its exactly what it sounds like.

Increased gen repair speed by 25%

Yes, because I'd like to see, physically with my eyes and watch the meter, to see how quick it actually makes the gen repair go. With the potential upcoming hatch updates, this perk will render useful.

• SecretX
    SecretX Member Posts: 32
    Options

1 gen equals 80s of repair, assuming good skill checks only. If you got 25% increased repair speed, so just divide 80 by 1.25 and voila, you got 64s of repair instead.

• RepliCant
    edited June 2018
    Options

@SecretX said:
    1 gen equals 80s of repair, assuming good skill checks only. If you got 25% increased repair speed, so just divide 80 by 1.25 and voila, you got 64s of repair instead.

Yes, because I'd like to see, physically with my eyes and watch the meter, to see how quick it actually makes the gen repair go. With the potential upcoming hatch updates, this perk will render useful.

• SecretX
    Options

I'll do the trick for you, wait a moment.

• SecretX
    edited June 2018
    Options

Follow there steps:

1. Play and pause the video
    2. Mute the video
    3. Change its speed to 1.25 (i'm not joking!)
    4. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/wUouoYaVp74?t=4m50s

That's exactly what it would looks like if you're using the perk.