Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

how do i match my ps4 account with my pc account?

lorennzo084
lorennzo084 Member Posts: 1

I have my ps4 account with the characters with already high levels and I want to have them on pc, but since I bought the game when it was free with ps plus and my subscription ran out, I can't even download the game. So what I ask is if there is a way to link the two accounts without having to log in from ps4, because I no longer have the game there.

PD: as far as I know I never made a bhvr account unless it was done automatically when crossplay was enabled and im sorry to post this here but i cannot ask it in any other topic idk why

Answers

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

There's no cross-progression between PlayStation and PC. (Nor is there cross-progression between Xbox and PC, either.) It is not something that will necessary be implemented in the future, either. The devs have said they would like to, but so far they have been unable to make it happen with Sony and Microsoft.