Victor Locker Hold Time

2»

Comments

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517

This game, does not need more rng, that rng is part of the reason what makes trapper so frustrating to play as and against. RnG should not be a factor in dbd, or at least a game deciding factor

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Not really, most lockers are near loops. If you aren't right there when Viktor lockertimer runs out the survivor is safe

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

I don't want to encourage slugging as a killer. I am playing the game with 4 other people that bought the game and want to have fun. Its not fun laying on the ground for four minutes waiting to die.

But PWYF is a good option for my forth perk.

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583

It's not supposed to be a 100% guaranteed tactic, but it does delay a survivor from moving, which is a really difficult thing to balance in a game. Crowd control is the most frustrating thing to deal with in video games, how do you give the person using it enough of a reward without completely destroying control away from the receiver? There's no definitive answer. People already have issues with Trapper traps, but there are ways around it so it's a high risk high reward tactic.

A killer can hold someone in a locker and have 10 seconds to decide how they're going to utilize that time. Whether it be attack the survivor a distance away and have a bead on where they are, or use that opportunity to break a gen or find someone else. You don't have to focus one survivor at a time, and Charlotte and Viktor are already good at slugging, it just takes hitting everyone once for a very dangerous game to unfold. Healing becomes a priority for a lot of these survivors because the alternative is getting downed by a gnome who runs faster than Usain Bolt.