Keyssssss

Options

Ok moris fair enough on some killers I have 70 plus but lets keep it balanced keys only found in chests 1 time use, happy for them to add a perk to guarantee a key in a chest, even got you the perk name, key to success. Just to make moris completely useless and a bad use of time management but to leave the other unfun/unfair item in isnt really balanced. Btw rank 1 both sides since forever so I'm looking at this from both sides... thoughts?

Comments

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871
    Options

Keys take a lot more work to be changed/nerfed. Any changes might affect hatch spawn, key usage, hatch behaviour (only one survivor escape per key?). It's a lot more complex than changing the number of times you need to down someone to be able to mori them. They're working on it rn.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    Options

Keys are confirmed getting changes soon. Mori was a number change, keys are getting a whole rework. so one came faster than the other. Also balanced on some killers maybe but all killer can use them and its usually stronger killers who use moris because they want to win not make up for balancing. Also Moris just being style points is fine, game health is more important than an offering being good.

• Dbdsaltykiller
    Dbdsaltykiller Member Posts: 21
    Options

Hey I give you a upvote because you're being resonable. I like the 1 survivor per hatch idea. I'm not trying to be salty about the situation just hoping the devs consider tweaking the other part of the game as well. I'm pure solo survivor and I hate to see other survivors bring keys into the lobby. I hate mori's too, I'm kind of happy with the change but I also want balance

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871
    Options

Thank you, stranger. I don't like keys and moris either. Only use them for challenges.