If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

REVENGE FOR EVERY SINGLE FREDDY MAIN IN THE WORLD !!!

Options
HIPSTERLION
HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Comments

• MyFreddyIsBae
    MyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Options
    lol.
    Everytime I bring Devour Hope, it gets destroyed in like 2 seconds.   :)))))
    But yessss that was awesome!  :)
  • HIPSTERLION
    edited June 2018
    Options
    lol.
    Everytime I bring Devour Hope, it gets destroyed in like 2 seconds.   :)))))
    But yessss that was awesome!  :)
    If you listen carefully on the intro I brought devour hope just because I didn't have anything els . the point of this builds was ad ones however since you're able to see where they are you can protect your totem easily . and of course happy to hear you enjoyed it ;)
    Post edited by HIPSTERLION on
  • JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Options
    I love running devour hope on MM, literally no one expects it :). It’s so duckin funny when u down two teabaggers and just mori them with remorse, really shocks them and some even rq because of it.
  • HIPSTERLION
    Options
    JEWberry said:
    I love running devour hope on MM, literally no one expects it :). It’s so duckin funny when u down two teabaggers and just mori them with remorse, really shocks them and some even rq because of it.
    Yeah exactly . I wish I could run it on all of my builds but since I use ruin and thrill together it doesn't make sense to pick devour hope too . however every1 knows devour hope is the most op perk if you can build up your stacks .