Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Oh Come On!

Look, I know I am a red rank so it might come as a shock to everyone that I really am not great at this game. It took me so many games over multiple days to get more then one Iridescent in a single match.I finally did it and it doesn't bloody count!!!! UGH!!!!

Comments

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

It's a well documented issue that emblem related challenges don't always function as they should. Most players, and you, should expect these challenges to take more than one try even if you did what the challenge wanted. I know the DBD team is aware of the issue, but I don't think it's high up on their to-do list.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad to see you rated your match. People should be doing that more often, it's a great way for the community to voice their concerns without wasting breath.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

how many tomes in a row have their counters not counted properly? it's a complete joke

it's likely that every single tome has had at least 1 challenge that can't count, sometimes multiple..pathetic

• TheKnowlesFam
    TheKnowlesFam Member Posts: 63
    edited December 2020
  • TheKnowlesFam
    TheKnowlesFam Member Posts: 63

i submitted a ticket for it. i completed the challenge the second time though.