Best killer gen slowdown perk?

Zesty
Zesty Member Posts: 380
edited December 2020 in Polls

Just wanted to see what you guys think is the best overall gen slowdown perk ?

Best killer gen slowdown perk? 28 votes

Ruin (Explain why)
42%
DimekpalletsryummyPlantCollectornimesulideRothlonMozzieTripleStealDeadlockHerachi_SakuraXXXPrinnyGodXXXTrashmasterPSP 12 votes
Corrupt intervention (Explain why)
17%
TapeKnotMadLordJackPior_MorteWishIcouldmainZesty 5 votes
Oppression (Explain why)
3%
Fatelance 1 vote
Pop (Explain why)
35%
ThatbrownmonsterRattmanF60_31DemiurgFamicxAwkward_FiendTrialByFire476StielYordsmeowzilla69 10 votes
Surge (Explain why)
0%
Thrilling tremors (Explain why)
0%

Comments

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

depends on the killer more than anything

• Zesty

That is very true. Imo i think Corrupt is the best for all that dont have map pressure... Ruin is good for killers which have decent map pressure.

• Zesty

Realised i forgot dead mans switch.. Oh well its very hard to activate anyway :/

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Corrupt Intervention is completely passive and doesn't rely on other perks to be effective.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Pop (Explain why)

Because you can immediately get rid of 20 seconds worth of progress on a generator and then some if survivors take their time to come back for it. Ruin could work in place of it, but you can cleanse and lose ruin. I am assuming you are talking about the best one that is by itself.

I would say CI is the best, but survivors can wait it out. Even then, this perk is also amazing.

• XXXPrinnyGodXXX
    XXXPrinnyGodXXX Member Posts: 31
    Ruin (Explain why)

Id say Ruin But I run it in conjunction with OC seems like over kill but once they pop ruin and it is down to final few gens OC saves the day. Ruin Undying is also popular but I do not own blight. so this is my go too. OC often not always will give you a nice notification when they fail. I main Doctor and this is a very nice synergy.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Pop (Explain why)

It's reliable, don't have cooldown and cannot be taken away from you unlike other perks.