Refuting an attempted ban.

Options
Ahardie
Ahardie Member Posts: 69

Hey there. I'm not sure if this is in the right place,just want to say I'm on PS4, username A-hardie2, and today I was accused of cheating and lag connection abuse. Unfortunately I do have rather shoddy internet, that can't be helped, but how would I even exploit that on PS4? Is there anywhere I can go to defend myself so I don't get banned? Cheers.

Comments

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Options
    I believe there is no current ban system on ps4, i play on ps4 myself.

Bans are supposed to be from disconnecting from more games you play within a month, dont think this is currently on ps4.

They refer console users to report players to the console, so sony.

Also... I would suggest turning messages to friends only. Its a very toxic playerbase no matter what.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

What @Terrortot said, there's currently no bans by BHVR on PS4 although they're working on getting that fixed and as far as false reports go. don't worry yourself over it. There's people that threaten to report all the time and either never do or if it's false gets ignored.

• Ahardie
    Ahardie Member Posts: 69
    Options

@Terrortot said:

Bans are supposed to be from disconnecting from more games you play within a month, dont think this is currently on ps4.

Also... I would suggest turning messages to friends only. Its a very toxic playerbase no matter what.

For the past year I've actually been very lucky with the playerbase, lots of GG's.

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Ahardie said:

@Terrortot said:

For the past year I've actually been very lucky with the playerbase, lots of GG's.

Meh ive played since it came free for ps plus.

Got everything but pig dlc so far and rank 5 on both sides.

Its been a way better experience without any messages, even less teabagging at about rank 5.