Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So, who’s hyped for Back 4 blood?

Cornpopers_Evan
Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

As some of you probably saw if you watched the game awards but, Left 4 Dead is, basically, being resurrected as a new franchise from the original creative team that made the first L4D. Now, I don’t know about all of you but, I’ve missed the Left 4 Dead franchise. It was easily some of the most fun I had back on the 360. So, I can’t wait to see what new additions they add for B4B. Best part is, they’re going to have a alpha soon if you’d like too sign up and give it a try. I’ll post both the cinematic and gameplay trailer below so you can enjoy. :)

Oh, by the way, for anyone who was huge fans of the versus mode L4D had(me) B4B also has it as well. ;)

Comments

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

Thank you for posting this! I'm super fired up for this now, L4D is still one of the best zombie games I've ever played. With the new Evil Dead game, Resident Evil 8, and I'm sure some others coming out, 2021 might be a big year for zombies/horror games!

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I hope you were able to get into the alpha if you signed up for it. It’s a lot of fun so far. :D

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I've got the ultimate edition preordered. This game looks amazing.

• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389

I'm worried it'll be too heavy on all the cute little lighting effects and zombies will just explode in a big blood ball.. but it's the closest thing we're getting after all this time, so I'ma buy it and hopefully be wrong.