Your Killer Round Rule.

2»

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    If in terms of the bs DCs I'll usually give a person the hatch if 2 dc before 2 gens are done. But I play to win otherwise, because winning is fun and making survivors not have fun is what I am here to do. The only exception is any farming requests by 2 or more SWF because if they wanna farm I'll let them farm. Besides I get the best from it so it's a win win why not.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

Only rule is Disconnects. The game is meant to be played without them and a disconnect creates a unfair advantage.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited September 2018
    1. Don't expect any charity or pity. if you get farmed on hook and take that up with the person who farmed you not with me.

2. Sellouts are a definite no no if I know you're a person who sells out another survivors I will go out of my way to make sure you die.

3. If I don't have any endgame perks last kill is mine if you want to try to save that person more power to you but if you end up getting yourself killed don't whine to me about it.

4. If you're Feng Min or David (shirtless) and you're the last person I'll give you the hatch anyone else you pretty much have to hope I'm in a good mood.

5. I have no moral etiquette so always expect me to pull off a scumbag move if it would help me win or if I don't particularly like you too much. ( looking at you person who  last second switched to a Claudette with a purple flashlight that I promptly trapped in the basement until they reverse bear trap when off)

6. If you're going to click your flashlight or run around me in a circle like a dumb ass keep in mind that I'm not going to switch targets and come after you because you're making it really obvious that you want me to chase you so I'm not going to.

7. No only spawning in with three or two people does not mean I have to go easy on you. I'm a lot more likely/near guaranteed to farm with two people or less but for the love of God don't expect it.
  • thenurse1248_PS4
    thenurse1248_PS4 Member Posts: 23
    TBH, I am a jerk of a killer. I love winning, and doing so effectively and quickly.
    I main the nurse, run the best perks (BAC, ruin, nurse's calling, and MYC) I will lobby Dodge. (I'm not vs. 4 toolbox swf without Franklin's, which I don't have on many killer)
    I will run a three Gen strat for 15 minutes until the survivors try and inedibly fail. I don't respect the 4%, If I see the saver, and the saved, I go after the saved if I don't have MYC(I tunnel). If It's viable at that point in the game, I will always do it. I am the killer, I gave you this game, and I will play to my best and try to win. If 2 people DCed, I'm sorry you got the crappy end of the stick. Feel free to let me kill you faster so that we can all move on.
    You got farmed by your teammates? Let my get you, AND your friend. I want to win, because winning is fun. I play killer because I can rely on myself. And I get to play by my rules. And I have none. No sympathy, no second chances. TBH, I am not here to LET you have fun. I and here for ME to have fun. You will probably have fun. But if you don't, please let me know, I love to hear your SALT.
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Eh it’s just to have fun! If I’m not having fun then that means I need to take a break!

Confession: I love to role play when I’m playing as killer 
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    1. attack the closest survivor. 
    2. Try to finish a chase before a gen goes off
    3. Back you the hook when someone is unhooked if i find a Survivor on my way back then well that's going to be my chase. 
    4. Don't camp
    5. Be nice sometimes if you just destroy the 3 survivors maybe give the last one hatch... rarely.

And of course...
    6. Use Noed
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    1. Avoid tunneling. If someone is using DS, then I don't give a damn. I will tunnel them without feeling any remorse.
    2. Avoid camping (it's boring).
    3. Between going after Laurie and going after another random survivor, always go for Laurie.
    4. No slugging for the 4k.
  • thenurse1248_PS4
    thenurse1248_PS4 Member Posts: 23
    TBH, I am a jerk of a killer. I love winning, and doing so effectively and quickly.
    I main the nurse, run the best perks (BAC, ruin, nurse's calling, and MYC) I will lobby Dodge. (I'm not vs. 4 toolbox swf without Franklin's, which I don't have on many killer)
    I will run a three Gen strat for 15 minutes until the survivors try and inedibly fail. I don't respect the 4%, If I see the saver, and the saved, I go after the saved if I don't have MYC(I tunnel). If It's viable at that point in the game, I will always do it. I am the killer, I gave you this game, and I will play to my best and try to win. If 2 people DCed, I'm sorry you got the crappy end of the stick. Feel free to let me kill you faster so that we can all move on.
    You got farmed by your teammates? Let my get you, AND your friend. I want to win, because winning is fun. I play killer because I can rely on myself, and I get to play by my rules. And I play nurse because I am always given the ability to win. I just need to play well to take it.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

If there's no obsession and I'm not running an obsession perk, I play fair as long as they do and I won't tunnel or camp hooks. I will come back to hooks, sometimes slug the guy, but I almost always chase the other guy and let that person get up if they are on death hook.

If there's an obsession or survivors just play to troll/bully me then I just stop caring about how I play and do whatever is necessary to secure sacrifices. But that doesn't mean I immediately start playing like a noob, I won't camp/tunnel if I don't feel like I need to.

When gates are powered I do whatever I can to secure sacrifices.

If someone DC's I will play normally but give the last one hatch. If it was a full game but they played well and fair I'll give one hatch usually. If multiple people DC I just end up farming with whoever is left. It's really the only thing worth doing at that point.

If the game comes down to it, I will slug the third guy and leave them until I can get both. If one of them has less than a quarter health left I hook them and play the hatch game with the last guy. If survivor finds the hatch or there's a standoff I just give it to them because I'm not wasting my time. But I will try to get them before they get to the hatch.