If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Place to submit formal report with video/screenshot proof?

Options

I'm really wondering about what happened to the Google Form that allowed us to provide evidence of reportable behavior. I have had several horrible things happen in which I have needed to submit a report. I did so in-game. But you can't submit proof of it in-game, so you devs can't really do anything about it without proof. Is there going to be a place for that here on the forums?

Comments

• Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    Options

Far as I am aware of they have not really mentioned why it had to go down but they did bring it down due to them supposedly making a new system.. When they could simply just keep the current system going while they get the new one up..

Its rather dumb in my opinion but that is what they are doing and that is why we are getting a lot more cheaters/hackers/exploiters. They know they can get away with it right now and its really causing problems. Though the funny thing is even twitch streamers are doing it and they do not realize they can get their twitch account banned for doing it XD.

• KroolTheField
    KroolTheField Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 47
    Options

In the future you will need to upload your video to youtube and copy paste the link in the report section while in the after game lobby

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Name shaming btw

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280
    Options

@KroolTheField said:
    In the future you will need to upload your video to youtube and copy paste the link in the report section while in the after game lobby

Asides for the fact you can't actually copy/paste into the report section, it has been proven multiple times by multiple people that doing so gets exactly ZERO results.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    “We are making a new report form, so we went ahead and took the old one down, despite it working fine for now, because reasons.”
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Well I hope they bring the ban system to console too since it's a big issue . I have screenshots of people who admit they have abused the game but they say no 1 won't ban us on console .
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

The only report feature available at the moment is the one in game, which is clearly not sufficient tho.
    Even mods themselves admitted, on steam, to be rather unhappy with the situations since they feel pretty powerless now.

Devs were working on a new report system for the game, not sure when it will come out. Hopefully next patch, since the abuses and hacks are getting old rather quickly.

• Lowbei
    Options
    We made a new forum because steam rules wouldnt let us nazi mod the way we wanted.

We removed the report form because we got tired of paying someone to monitor hackers.

Get over it.
  • Runiver
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    We made a new forum because steam rules wouldnt let us nazi mod the way we wanted.

We removed the report form because we got tired of paying someone to monitor hackers.

Get over it.

They actually made a new forum because they didn't want toxicity around, and didn't want to go through a whole army of killers on steam, and survivors on reddit, blaming them.

Also, they wanted a "fresh start" possibly. Because actually, most rules in here are pretty much the same than the steam forum ones.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Runiver said:

@Lowbei said:

Get over it.

They actually made a new forum because they didn't want toxicity around, and didn't want to go through a whole army of killers on steam, and survivors on reddit, blaming them.

Also, they wanted a "fresh start" possibly. Because actually, most rules in here are pretty much the same than the steam forum ones.

because they didnt want toxicity? they, at the same time, removed the report form, so i think you might be giving them too much credit there.
  • Runiver
    Options

@Lowbei
    I meant on the forums.
    Ingame toxicity isn't going, this game breeds it.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Runiver said:

@Lowbei
    I meant on the forums.

I was banned permanently from the steam forum, 3 years ago, for making a thread called “camping is legit” that murf called baiting, so i have zero sympathy for them. They didnt handle their steam forum well, and now they want a fresh start. I doubt they will handle this any better.
  • Runiver
    Options

@Lowbei
    I've been on steam forums since day 1, and yeah, it has been a mess there.
    This forum tho is going in a better direction, for now. We'll see on the short to long term how it goes.
    I tend not to forget tho. I'll remember for a long time what happened in the past both in game and on the steam forums.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

It's gone. It was there about a month ago.....now removed as an option from the official site. Unsure why?

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    Runiver said:

@Lowbei

I meant on the forums.

I was banned permanently from the steam forum, 3 years ago, for making a thread called “camping is legit” that murf called baiting, so i have zero sympathy for them. They didnt handle their steam forum well, and now they want a fresh start. I doubt they will handle this any better.

Not quite: Initial release date: June 14, 2016

• Lowbei
    Options
    FSB75 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Runiver said:

@Lowbei

I meant on the forums.

Not quite: Initial release date: June 14, 2016

seems like 3 years

ok 2
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@Sythalin said:

@KroolTheField said:

Asides for the fact you can't actually copy/paste into the report section, it has been proven multiple times by multiple people that doing so gets exactly ZERO results.

Ahem hence why they said IN TEH FUTUR