The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A Hilariously fun Wraith Build

Alright, so hear me out, guys.

As a Wraith main from the onset, I've played with a plethora of perks, addons, and playstyles, but I have yet to find any kit that is more hilarious, stupid, and just downright fun to play with than what I've dubbed: Fast Feet Wraith.

The build itself is simple enough, so without further ado, allow me to introduce you to Shadow Dance: Blood, and Shadow Dance: White. Pair these two with Brutal Strength and Bamboozle, and you can vault at the speed of a Survivor's fast vault, while also being able to break pallets, doors, and pop generators within 1/5th of a second.

Survivors who don't see it coming will bait out your game with pallets, but then you smash the thing to dust in less than a second and they go on the panic. They vault windows and you just vault right after them, no hassle, no fuss.

Those who do see it coming will bait you into decloaking, so you fake the decloak and break the pallet when it drops.

In short, I have never had so much raw, wholesome fun ppaying Wraith, and this build is surprisingly powerful, since Wraith is already a chase Killer with a stealth advantage.

Tell me what you guys think of this build when you play it, my personal build is:

Shadow Dance: Blood, Shadow Dance: White, BBQ, Bamboozle, STBFL, and PGTW.

Comments