We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Problems on console

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76
So i’ve been playing on console for a while now and i think i’m able to like a couple flaws about the game at least on console     1.Hit reg many times have i avoid a killer swing it looks like they swing the opposite diriection some times and they still hit me. Or the killer gets an obvious hit it even uses the auto aim and you can still somehow miss.     2.The blood after you hit someone, so when you hit a survivor blood will splatter on your screen and it’s fine but on console this shouldn’t be in the game because you have ,corn,reeds, or grass and bad frames so it makes it very difficult to track survivors after you hit them which brings me into my next point.    3. Bad frames the frames are pretty bad sometimes esspessically on swamp and haddonfield like this one is simple and just needs a bit of patching.  4. Finding lobbies as i’m typing this whole thing i’m waiting for a lobby to play killer and i haven’t even found 1 survivor yet. So those are my complaints for now i typed this on mobile so let me know how it turned out.

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Hitting looks really weird because the hitbox of a 360ing survivor basically teleports around.
    The killer can turn his camera as fast as we wants and that results in some weird looking hits sometimes, but thats the nature of a unrealistic game like DBD. I wish we could get rid of 360ing and get proper hitboxes, but I guess thats never happening

Corn grass and all taht stuff is on PC too, I dont see aproblem with that:

Yes framerates are worse on a lower-performance machine

Rank up a bit and the queue will become better, at least on PC rank 7 I find lobbies in no time

• narva2200
    narva2200 Member Posts: 27
    Yea, all console players think the same. However, devs said they are scheduling some console upgrade to the game’s performance.
      Hitbox-wise, yea, they suck. There is nothing worse than chasing a survivor and when you’re about to him them, the camera just aims wherever it wants.