Twins bugged or changed?

So you were supposed to be able to pounce on a Survivor at the exit gate and have time to down them with Charlotte kind of like a mini blood Warden I've done this a few times with survivors hanging around the exit gate. However my last game I downed a Meg and she fell out of the exit gate but she was already injured so I just figured that's why but then a Steve refused to leave and I jumped on his back while he was healthy while it was switching me back to Charlotte he ran out of the gate with Victor on his back. So my question is did they change this and remove it or is it bugged? I don't remember seeing this in the patch.

Comments

• Avarice00
    Avarice00 Member Posts: 39

I think it's a bug that's just been happening. I've seen clips of it happening to streamers and they call it a bug.

• aGoodOldRub
    aGoodOldRub Member Posts: 267
    • The Exit Gate Blocker for Survivors with Victor latched-on lingers for 5 seconds after that Survivor is downed.

so if they are injured I don't think they are afflicted by no leaving the gate boy effect, but if someone leaves when you down them with victor on them or they leave with victor on them yeah that is a big ugly bug.