Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Howdy.

I just recently got back into DBD after a 3 month break. Decided to start a youtube channel as well. I have 3 or 4 videos posted already. I could really use some tips, advice, critique or just views in general. My tag is - deadwolfwalking and my channel is - dead wolf. Please and thanks in advance. And please be kind. Lol. I'm just starting out. I'm sure i'll improve.

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

*long sip*
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

Yeah. Ok. I get that. Thanks anyway.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

Yeah. Ok. I get that. Thanks anyway.

Do you though?
    You're very welcome.
  • Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623

I just recently got back into DBD after a 3 month break. Decided to start a youtube channel as well. I have 3 or 4 videos posted already. I could really use some tips, advice, critique or just views in general. My tag is - deadwolfwalking and my channel is - dead wolf. Please and thanks in advance. And please be kind. Lol. I'm just starting out. I'm sure i'll improve.

This is the worst place to ask for advice/critique. 
    Just saying.

• deadwolfwalking

@Michiko - Yeah. I know. But on the upside, theres so much readily available. Seems pretty much everyone is Rank 1 King Of The ******* Hill except little ol' me.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623

@Michiko - Yeah. I know. But on the upside, theres so much readily available. Seems pretty much everyone is Rank 1 King Of The ******* Hill except little ol' me.

I would suggest just watching some Streamers/Youtubers. I watched (and still watch) Hybrid Panda. He helped me a lot with understanding the points system and demonstrating the best way to play for your team and not just for yourself. If you’re on PS4 I can also help a little. I’m rank 4 Survivor and rank 7 Killer, but thats only if you’d like. (Not that rank matters)
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

console yikes :lol:

• deadwolfwalking

@Michiko - I started out watching Tydetyme but i'm trying to develop my own style. Kinda difficult to get away from all the meta perks and crutches though. I wanna be tournament quality player but i don't wanna be an scumbag in the process. Its a very difficult balance. I play on a PS4.

• deadwolfwalking

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    console yikes :lol:

Lol. Yeah. I know. XD

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Michiko - I started out watching Tydetyme but i'm trying to develop my own style. Kinda difficult to get away from all the meta perks and crutches though. I wanna be tournament quality player but i don't wanna be an scumbag in the process. Its a very difficult balance. I play on a PS4.

Scumback players get tons of subscribers tho.
    Just look at ochido.
    Really sad picture of our society. 
  • deadwolfwalking

@Tsulan - Yeah. Its a sad state of affairs for sure. I watch alot of em on Twitch. Its kind of a guilty pleasure i suppose. But it reminds me to be a better person so i guess it works out.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Scumbags are like that because it works. It attracts people to watch your stuff, because while one side supports toxicity, the other simply complains and doesn't support non-toxicity.