We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

looking for more friends!

Options

hi! i play on pc with crossplay enabled so i don't care what platform you play on! i'm currently red ranks but i'll play with anyone of any rank! i don't play super seriously or take rank seriously, and i like to run meme builds a lot (i really like autodidact dfgdfg). i just wanna have fun with people and play casually!

my discord is mashtyx#6896 :D

oh and i'm lgbt+ so if you're a bigot pls don't reply/add me

Comments

• PenguWen
    PenguWen Member Posts: 5
    Options

I added you on discord if you'd like to play

• Vixenex
    Vixenex Member Posts: 1
    Options

hi lol i also added you on discord. I’m new to the game a lil so i’m not great and i’m also apart of the lgbtq+ and have no friends to play with ahaha

• eugequeen
    eugequeen Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi! Also added on Discord. I'm lgbtq+ and looking for friends to play with too. I am also new and not very good. But I have a lot of enthusiasm! Looking forward to it. Discord is eugequeen#0659

• CrateofBone
    CrateofBone Member Posts: 3
    Options

Heyoo, fellow lgbtq+ here. My sister and I play regularly and need some more people for hopefully playing with a team of 4 almost daily. My friend code is Penguin#877b. Im on the switch (I've played on PC & xbox too).