what killer should i buy next?

IDK_BRUHH
IDK_BRUHH Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

yeah so...im trying to decide what killer i want to buy next... who is better and more fun to play with.....the spirit or the oni?

Comments

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137

when i played the oni it was more fun. the spirit is kinda a mess and hard to get used to her

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Spirit if you want a hard killer to play, but with a good payoff; and Oni if you want a killer that is still fun to play but more laid back.

• TheHitman
    TheHitman Member Posts: 22

Oni is more fun, but Spirit is overall more powerful. Spirit overall has better perks that can fit into a more general variety of builds, however the Oni has more niche perks that normally would have builds built around them (exhaustion build with Blood Echo, Obsession-switching build with Nemisis). Both are great killers, it just depends on what you're currently looking for. @IDK_BRUHH What are the killers you currently enjoy playing the most?

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

Depending on how fun a certain killer is is super subjective. I can't really say which killer you should get. I love Spirit the most but I won't recommend her over Oni just because I find her the most fun. Maybe you will find Spirit more fun but how would we know? I would just watch gameplay of both killers and you can make your decision based off that.