Outfits for licensed characters?

Do you think they’ll create new outfits for the licensed characters? Like Nancy from Stranger Things for an example. Will those types of characters get any new outfits?

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

At some point probably, Stranger Things is getting a new season soon. As for the others, not so sure. I still hold out hope to get some outfits for Freddy and Quentin.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

I'd rather get some more for Mikey and Laurie than the Stranger Things lot. They already have quite a few. Ideally I'd like the skins from the 2018 Halloween movie. Older badass Laurie and Mikey's aged gritty mask;

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Do you think it's to soon for more Silent hlHill content ? After reading Myers post Mike was in the game at least 3 years before recieving any new cosmetics, plus the cosmetic, I want they would have to change his animations I believe. So oh well on that.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

A legendary Billy Hargrove skin for Steve and a Robin skin for Nancy.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,373

Personally there are loads of cosmetics I'd love to see so I'm going to waste precious time and list them:

Steve Harrington:

- Jim Hopper (Legendary)

-Billy Hargrove (Legendary)

- Jonathan Byers (Legendary)

Nancy Wheeler:

- Joyce Byers (Legendary)

- Robin Buckley (Legendary)

- Barbara Holland (Legendary)

(There are also a few basic outfits from the show I'd like to see added but that would simply be too much to list)

Cheryl Mason:

Maria (Legendary)

Angela Orosco (Legendary)

Memory of Alessa (Very Rare)* (Linked)

Laurie Strode:

Lynda van der Klok (Legendary)

Annie Brackett (Legendary)

To be honest, the possibilities for legendary skins could extend even further if the devs figured out a way to change the character's voice based on whether or not they were wearing a legendary skin.

*Could instead be Rare seeing as it is simply a recolour of her default outfit

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

They could expand the existing licenses and bring us like for example: Dr. Sam Loomis or Allyson Nelson from Halloween, Jim Hopper or Robin Buckley from Stranger Things, Adam or Doctor Lawrence Gordon from Saw, etc.