My killer tier list IMO

MommyDeRose
MommyDeRose Member Posts: 74
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

Discuss civilly

I left out blight on accident, I’d put him in S tier.

Post edited by MommyDeRose on

Comments

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Close enough. M1 only killers have lower tier.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

Disagree with Myers being higher than Legion.

Myers has a terrible early game thanks to T1 and spends most of the game as a powerless M1 killer with a small TR. His main power is to temporarily make survivors play super safe for a minute, otherwise they're a one-shot. Once the minute is up, powerless m1 killer.

Legion lacks the bad early game, has a good detection tool with killer Instinct and their power guarantees a first hit, basically making everyone a one-shot throughout the game.

Myers does have some nice add-ons, but outside of the broken Tombstone, the main issue of having to work hard for a power that isn't that great remains.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

You're missing blight

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I feel like you could swap Plague and Twins, Freddy and Hag, Legion and Clown. Plague is objectively better than Twins, unless you do nothing but 4man slug all the time as Twins. Plague, however, can 4man slug just as well if not better then Victor as long as she has corrupt purge and infectious fright. But doing that strategy all the time is a little cheap. Hag is undoubtedly the third strongest killer, nothing can change my mind on this, Freddy is slightly overrated against good players. Legion is slightly underrated, Clown is worst killer. Aside from those, this is mostly accurate I think.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Hag definitely should be S tier she is extremely strong and should be in the top 5. Legion and clown should switch places.

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613

freddy and axe girl should be a

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Legion and Hag should both higher, but aside from that I agree with everything.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

Pig needs to be D tier as her stealth is useless, the dash attack almost never works on competent survivors and her main power, the traps, are entirely RNG dependent and are the most inconsistent power in the game.

Demogorgon being C tier is a crime, considering he has a mobility tool (that is very underestimated), a lunge attack that makes specific loops like jungle gyms and killer shack extremely dangerous as the survivor can't run straight to the window/pallet or risk getting hit. And in addition, his portals act as a form of game slow-down as survivors need to cleanse them (which takes 10-15 seconds) otherwise it makes Demogorgon have easy map pressure. Make him B/A tier minimum.

Bubba should be A tier, his power is incredibly lethal to the point that a survivor is just dead unless they have a pallet in the immediate vicinity or a safe window (which there aren't too many, and I use Bamboozle to shut those down ;) ). He chews through pallets fast and if the survivors are all together, can end the game very quickly.

Deathslinger should be S/A tier considering he has a pseudo-stealth TR with a power that makes him stupidly broken in the 1V1, able to end chases easily in 20-30 seconds.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited January 2021

In my opinion Myers in D-tier is so unjustified. He at least deserves a high C-tier if not B tier. I don't know why people rate him so low because of tier 1. Unless you're facing the most immersed survivors in the world (which means they're not doing gens), its easy to get to tier 2. I play him daily in red ranks and never struggle to get to tier 2 quickly. I've never seen any player who streams this game and plays him struggle to either. So it always boggles my mind why some people mark him down because of it. Its never been a hindrance for me.

He has massive snowball potential, many versatile builds and play styles you can do with him, and I think he is infinitely stronger than the likes of Legion, Trapper, Wraith, Clown, Pig etc. I see some people say he can be looped into oblivion. So can 90% of the killers in the game. A mistake I've seen some Myers players make is pop tier 3 when a survivor is clearly going to make it to a safe loop spot. Its about timing. Don't pop it unless you're sure you can get the down. Even then I've utilized tier 3 vault speed and lunge to end chases much quicker than they need to be.

Mikey is without a doubt the most underrated killer, at least on these forums. Outside the forums people seem to have a stronger opinion of him, and his stats for being picked by the Dbd player base is a lot higher than several killers in both red ranks and across all ranks, including the other (and in my opinion inferior) stalky boi Ghostface.

I know people here don't put much stock into the kill rate stats the devs released. But one thing I noticed is the consistency in the stats they released on certain killers in the last two years. For two years straight a lot of the killers maintained their killed rate, and for two years running Mikey was in the top half of performing killers in both red ranks and all ranks. Personally I take that consistency as him being much better than some people here credit him for. I know people will say that can include mori's, hook suicides etc. Yeah it can. But I don't believe for a second that for two consecutive years certain killers have maintained a high kill rate because of mori's and hook suicides. Freddy's super high consistent kill rate is why they are planning on nerfing him.

I am looking forward to seeing the next batch of stats now the mori nerf is here. Personally I don't think it will have any significant change with some killers.