The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Remove Afterchat and nerf swf

2»

Comments

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited September 2018
    It's just a video game... Don't take it too serious.

SWF is in the game... Deal with it.

I don't understand that you ppl want something that friends can have fun and play with eachother gone.

I play both Survivor & Killer and i know swf can be a pain sometime but it's in the game and you just gotta deal with it.

If I wanna slow down the game I'll just use Dying Light, Thanathpobia, Ruin & Sloppy Butcher with a Ivory Mori for obsession.

But if you're up against a smart team of swf just try your best to get atleast 2 of them and move on to the next game.
  • pureleeawesome
    pureleeawesome Member Posts: 30

I don't think swf shouldn't be able to see the Killer's perks when they individually die.

I don't mind the idea of a separate system to allow Killer's to opt in to swf (maybe with an extra bloodpoint benefit, to ensure killers will join the system). Question to killers - would you play against swf's for extra bloodpoints? I would.

I like chatting to people after game so I wouldn't want the chat option removed - in fact I'd like to continue chatting even after the Killer leaves.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,847

@Outland said:

@Dreamnomad said:
    SWF doesn't need nerfed. This is one of those "be careful what you wish for" kind of things. Nerf or remove SWF and the number of players willing to be survivors will plummet. Less survivors means even longer (possibly infinite) wait times. You should just be grateful that there are players willing to be your kill toys at all.

I seriously doubt this, but I'd be willing to test the theory out.

I think you'd find that many players would still play, even if they had to play solo.

Well, it's a good thing that you aren't in charge then huh?

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@Kilmeran said:

How and where? Because I could not find it. Or is that a console thing? I'm on PC.

The little double arrow button beside the chat box in the lobbies. Press that, it will hide or show the chat box.

I'm on PC, I know it is there, not sure about consoles, but probably they got it too.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@TheBean Yep, it's there. I was looking for a disable option in the Options menu, that's why I wasn't finding it. Whoops.

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315

Remove survivors maybe?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Aftertaste said:
    Remove survivors maybe?

That would certainly decrease the toxicity, but then the actual trials would be boring.