Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor entitlement

Just had a game against a pig that I will admit wasn’t very experienced, I’m rank 1 and so were my teammates. I chalk that up to bad matchmaking.

Anyway, solo queue game, I get found first. I proceed to run this pig for 3 gens only dropping chase because she lost me. I threw 4 pallets 2 of which I would say were “good” pallets. Not god loops but decently safe ones.

Fast forward you endgame whaddaya know she has noed. Someone goes down, we all look for the totem but to no avail. Killer slips up and goes away from the hook too long and teammate gets rescued with BT. All 4 of us make it out.

Endgame chat 1 person was berating me for “dropping all the pallets.” What nerve on some people. This is entitlement in the highest degree IMO. You literally “win” the game and still complain? I’m sincerely baffled by this. They said since the killer was bad that means I shouldn’t have to drop any pallets. At this point I closed the chat and left.

What is with some people? What logic in their mind gives any reason to complain after getting out alive? This is just crazy to me. So sorry to use your sacred pallets. I do understand how valuable some pallets are and depending on the circumstances I might or might not throw them. I have traded downs before to not throw a really good pallet. But the way this game was going it just didn’t matter, plus I’m doing the rift challenge “stun the killer 4 times with a pallet.” Her chasing me for 3 gens I already knew this game was over.

I still didn’t get my 4 stuns so I’m going into the next game to throw even more pallets, hope I don’t get yelled at by another whiny entitled survivor. JESUS

Comments

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

Because you made their chase more frustrating when they ran to that area i guess. Whenever they put that challenge on the tome i do the same thing though. Just throw em i do not care. Only one i wont throw is shack. Anything else free game

• Speeddemonsaif
    Speeddemonsaif Member Posts: 143

Yeah like you looped her for a lotta gens your team should be thanking you for keeping her away from them so they can genrush not criticize you like god damn survivors all 99.9% entitled and 0.1 percent wholesome.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

Welcome to the internet?

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Obligatory goddamn survivor filth they're all the same comment.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,175

If you were in a chase for 3 gens, your team should be commending you. Not mad at you for droppin them. Now if you're just droppin them nilly willy as you go while 5 gens are still up and still go down, yea thats very bad (have had teammates do this). But I don't ever go to end game chat and complain about it. I just need better teammates.

Seems like your teammates didn't appreciate what you did/weren't aware. Just speaks to the amount of awareness they have in the end, right? Just ignore em, man.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2021

Survivors also whine about how they hate playing against spirit or freddy or such- but they bully and harrass weaker tier killers because it's MUCH easier to do so.

It's like; you play against so many spirit's because you T-bag the crap out of every wraith at the gate.

Survivors deserve absolutely no consideration- they will not do you any; so you owe them none. Plain and simple.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

The sooner everyone can comprehend these terms, the sooner we can stop complaining about the opposite side doing their job.