The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ahem... Keys weren't touched.

That is all

LET THE RIOTS BEGIN

Comments

• Because making keys only work after all the gens are done, or some simple logical easy to do fix like that requires months and months and months of effort apparently.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

I just wanted an animation timer.

It doesn't even have to be new. Use the chest unlock one.

Keys should not be instant.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I feel like I'm about to give the devs too much credit by saying this BUT we don't know what they're planning on doing with keys so I think we just need to give it time. They've told us in a stream that it's happening so we just have to be patient.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

Ruin Undying was changed but DS Unbreakable wasn't.

I thought they would have logic to at least address the biggest plague to this games balance when addressing the other side but ig not. Oh well.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Most likely it's going to be a quiet update like it was with the moris. Otherwise you would see people using keys and getting tunneled left and right.

• SandwichGamer107
    SandwichGamer107 Member Posts: 27

Honestly they just need to give it a animation when opening the hatch and make the purple key only open for the owner of the key. So the red one would open for everyone, the purple one for yourself and the green one just doesn't. With a new animation, which doesn't open the hatch instantly, I would be happy. But no they just take their sweet time in Behaviour. Well then since moris got nerfed time to dodge lobbies with keys or use Huntress with Iridescent Heads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh and no Franklins is not a key counter. Why? Because the survivors just put their keys somewhere else and the Killer can't do ######### against that. Friends of mine for example always put the key right between the two lockers in killer shack often stacked with the "spawn hatch in killer shack"-offering.