14 Ghostface matches in a row

Ive been playing all day and every single match has been against a ghostface! It’s getting ridiculous, can something be done about this? It’s not even fun anymore

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

My sympathies. That sounds like a miserable experience. But it could be worse. It could have been 14 Deathslingers or Freddys.

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122

I feel your pain as i had too many docs in a row (See what i did there?) but i don't think much can be done really. I wonder how hard it would be to create a feature that would allow you to block one killer and one map? Mind you if that was added then Legion might be lonely. For some reason every time i go against Legion at least one person instantly quits.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I’ve never had that run, but I have definitely noticed that there is usually a pattern where I get the same killer two rounds in a row. Not the same player, just the killer. I always find it a little odd.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Bring spine chill and perks that counter ghostface. You will stop going against him then because that's how life works.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I've never gone against the same killer 14 times in a row. That sounds bizarre.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

You’re a brave soul

I wouldn’t have made it past the 7th consecutive GF before I took the rest of the day off from DBD

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171

Anyone think they've turned on MMR secretly here and there as a test? 14 ghost faces in a row seems sus.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,176

I'ma say I don't believe you, cause I've never gone against the same killer 14 times in a row either.

Nothin wrong with Ghostface and it can always be worse.