The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How many bp did you get this bloodhunt?

Comments

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    ZERO! I worked through the whole thing like I always do  :( I hope everyone else enjoyed it!
  • will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Not enough, after my first million, I spent it and got 0 decent perks in return and got frustrated and stopped playing for a day or so, when I came back it seemed that I was the only player (killer and survivor) burning streamers which was disappointing.

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74

Easily in excess of 3 million. I made 500,000 on Monday evening alone. I was absolutely determined to squeaze as many drops of blood out this weekend as possible! Every envelope and every streamer was used.

There was one time where two other players contribute steamers and I had my +100% BP to me offering. I was all set for a massive BP bonanza! But then I died 2 mins into the game.

Dammit.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited September 2018
    Kept spending it every 200K so i dont know for sure, but i started to play in ps4 when the bloodhunt was about to start and when it ended my survivor rank was 3 and killer rank 7. So you can get an idea.
  • JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Dont really know but I leveled up missing survivors to 40 (Jake, Feng, Dwight, Ace)
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Easily around 5 million bloodpoints. Had a long weekend. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@will_i_am_14_85 said:
    Not enough, after my first million, I spent it and got 0 decent perks in return and got frustrated and stopped playing for a day or so, when I came back it seemed that I was the only player (killer and survivor) burning streamers which was disappointing.

I found this to be the case also. The lobby times were crazy to play killer thursday and friday so i played survivor. Come saturday and sunday nobody burned streamers when i was killer.

• F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118
    Close to 6 million. I no lifed hard this past weekend. Spirit to p3 Adam to p2 and leveled a few other killers to try and get new perks.

I'm ready for another blood hunt! But my wife isnt 😂😂
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    A million and a half each day. Had some vaccation days left from work, so I could play all weekend. Could have gotten more, but every time I ended up in a group with 4 bloody PS, the killer dc right away. All monday it was like that.
    But it was a good event all in all. 
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

enough to get spirit, wraith, and myers from lvl 1 to P3 LVL 50

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Not as much as I'd like.
    Probably 3m. Didn't get to max out Spirit, but I got Wraith and Freddy's teachables, along with Adam and Ace's.
    Really wanted to P3 Spirit. :(
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Not as much as I would have liked. If killer lobbies weren't so ######### then, I could have gotten 3/4 times the amount I got. Getting we're gonna farm forever stacks is hard when everyone is using the perk and being the only survivor that values the safety of my teammates over my stacks. :/

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

I had a baby this week, so not as much as I would have liked... ugh... kids... ruining everything from day 1 :smile:

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@MisterCremaster said:
    I had a baby this week, so not as much as I would have liked... ugh... kids... ruining everything from day 1 :smile:

Congratulations!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@MisterCremaster said:

When's the barbecue?

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Enough to get P1 level 50 on Spirit. Pulled some “sleep while I’m dead” stuff. Work full time plus collage classes. 
  • SwampGas13
    SwampGas13 Member Posts: 7
    A few million... Lots of time spent this weekend.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited September 2018

Congratulations! 🎉🎉
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Only a little over a million since i only played the second day and the last day 😅
  • JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207
    edited September 2018

like 6 million or more bp (p3 spirit)

• Sziosis
    Sziosis Member Posts: 198

Enough to prestige The Spirit twice

• Captain
    Captain Member Posts: 39
    Like 5 million got sprit to P3 level 50 I had to no life the game and miss work. Was it worth? yes. 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

enough to get nurse from p1 to p3