Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legacy Survivor Animations

Because the new ones ain't it! Give us the choice to use the old survivor animations if we want to!

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

The new ones need some work.

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

The new ones need *a lot* of work

They look so robotic it's actually amazing they considered these over the ones we already have.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I think its the standing that looks weird but other then that j think its fine.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    edited January 2021

Its a thing that you have to get used to. They indeed are much better than what we have right now. Animators added so many transitions between all of those sequences, turning midrun feels more heavy and realistic, and at the same time nothing changed. I never liked Injured run animations, cause they felt way too fluid. Current injured female run looks like they are ice skating, while new injured run looks like they are trying not to fall and each step is really heavy, which is realistic.

Post edited by 6yXJI0 on
  • BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

grandfather clause, but no, wont happen, suck it up or just stop playing all together.

I hate the new wounded animations, just grab your side and run normally? currently a survivor actually looks like they are in trouble when wounded....and also the shoulder dip makes it seem like they are dead harding sooo yeah but whatever its not like the devs are going to change anything now, suck it up or stop playing.