Spirit gameplay discussion

I love the new killer I've been having so much fun/success with her. I'm just curious as to what everyone's favorite load out and add ons you like to use and just ur gameplay style with her.

Devour hope, sloppy butcher, rancor, bbq has been one of my best perk combos so far. Rancor and bbq for aura reading. Butcher to keep everyone off my totem. Add ons, yakuyoke amulet and bloody hair brooch paired together and you can zoom across the map and have a fairly nice recovery for your power. 
Please share your thoughts and let's have a nice discussion 

Comments

• @F5arTheB5ard said:
    I love the new killer I've been having so much fun/success with her. I'm just curious as to what everyone's favorite load out and add ons you like to use and just ur gameplay style with her.

Devour hope, sloppy butcher, rancor, bbq has been one of my best perk combos so far. Rancor and bbq for aura reading. Butcher to keep everyone off my totem. Add ons, yakuyoke amulet and bloody hair brooch paired together and you can zoom across the map and have a fairly nice recovery for your power. 

She is one of the weakest killers in like a week. She's not even as ''strong'' as Freddy. The survivors even said that she's balanced because she is so weak xD Just look at her in a week and you'll know what I mean. Her power just has too many downsides.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

I used ruin, bait hex, bbq and sloppy butcher

That pink addon is really nice, but you cant afford it every game.

I stopped playing her tbh as I realized that you pretty much get bullied with her if you use the "crappy" addons.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Actually got a game in with her using StBfL, Stridor, Rancor, BBQ used green speed and recovery add-ons as well. Interesting match and not as terrible as I thought it would be, but the 3 man SWF was way too altruistic and it wasn't anything my Wraith couldnt have done about 3 times better.
  • F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118

@F5arTheB5ard said:

She is one of the weakest killers in like a week. She's not even as ''strong'' as Freddy. The survivors even said that she's balanced because she is so weak xD Just look at her in a week and you'll know what I mean. Her power just has too many downsides.

Idk how "weak" she is I've only been playing since the bbq event so I'm still fairly new to the game. But I've been rank 1 since she got released and have only deranked 3 times to rank 2. 

Her cooldown and "speed boost" in phase walk is underwhelming to say the least. I guess I'm just blinded by her character design and killer power. Regardless shes the most fun to use, at least for me 
  • F5arTheB5ard

I used ruin, bait hex, bbq and sloppy butcher

That pink addon is really nice, but you cant afford it every game.

I stopped playing her tbh as I realized that you pretty much get bullied with her if you use the "crappy" addons.

I have realized you basically need a green or higher rarity speed boost to phase walking in every match or you'll just get wrecked. Too slow to catch a survivor running away and too slow to catch someone who plays ring around the rosie after dropping a pallet. 

A buff to her PW speed and being able to use PW when meter is available would help her tremendously 
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

if you run her with the purple amulet add on and the green boots add on with rancor, bbq, brutal/bamboozled, and remember me then you can do very well with her. i use this loadout alot with her

• F5arTheB5ard
    Try that same yakuyoke amulet with the bloody haired brooch ( green rarity for PW activation) 
    Get a hit on survivor then go into PW if you track them right then it's basically a free hook
  • TheDarkLycan

@F5arTheB5ard said:
    Try that same yakuyoke amulet with the bloody haired brooch ( green rarity for PW activation) 
    Get a hit on survivor then go into PW if you track them right then it's basically a free hook

i love you, we have almost the same combo but i prefer movement speed rather than activation time because its more useful in more situations

• F5arTheB5ard
    So you use another speed boost add on, on top of the amulet that "moderately" boost PW speed? 
    Interesting, I'll definitely be giving this a try tonight 

*devious evil laugh* 😂😂🤘
  • F5arTheB5ard
    @TheDarkLycan I also started running enduring, bbq, devour hope, and spirit fury. Holy ######### spirit fury is amazing. Especially if you can land a hit as pallet drops then watch the horror on survivors face when the pallets is insta destroyed and my katana comes crashing down for a very sexy combo. 
    I cant imagine how good it will be once that pallet bug gets fixed 
  • TheDarkLycan

@F5arTheB5ard said:
    @TheDarkLycan I also started running enduring, bbq, devour hope, and spirit fury. Holy ######### spirit fury is amazing. Especially if you can land a hit as pallet drops then watch the horror on survivors face when the pallets is insta destroyed and my katana comes crashing down for a very sexy combo. 
    I cant imagine how good it will be once that pallet bug gets fixed 

pallets make me hungry