Increase BP earnings

Options
Yaq
Yaq Member Posts: 23

You need more than 1 Million Bloodpoints to get a Character to Level 50.
And it does take too long to get atleast 1 Character to Prestige 3 Level 50, how we supposed to do all Characters to get Max Prestige and level.

1 Match = ~10 Mins
Sure you need to perform good when you want many BP but the Max. BP you can get is 32 K Bloodpoints,
Lets say the average BP you get per game is 16 K x 10 Games ( 1 Hour)= 160.000 per Hour.

Daily Quest = ~20.000 K Bloodpoints

I dont want to do big mathematics because of this, but i just want to say it that this is a joke.

+1 for increasing the BP

Comments

• Yaq
    Options

*i did not calculate the sacrifices

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    The grind is real. Though think of the absolute hell Legacy players went through. 

I would like an increase on the cap again though to 3 Million BP, also, Survivors could use a small bump in earnings for matches. Thier earnings are paltry compared to Killers. 
  • Yaq
    edited June 2018
    Options

How many BP you get as Killer? :scream:

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Yaq said:

How many BP get Killers? :scream:

Killers BP perk is much easier to stack than the survivors. Even if it wasn’t, if you completely lose as killer, you can still get 20k if you use your time well/not camp. Survivors can only get 20k on GOOD GAMES, and even then barely do.

• SovererignKing
    Options
    Yaq said:

Usually you’ll walk away with 20k and that’s playing kind of decent. On average I pull 27K or more. That’s playing as Myers. If you play Doc, you can easy walk away with 30K or more. With BP bonus offerings, you can get 35k+ per match easy. Survivors, 20k is doing exceptionally well. 

The amount or work required for BP on Killer is much lower than Survivor. Survivors should get more for thier time. They should really accumulate BP the longer they are in the match in the Survival category. Just staying alive for a decently long time should reward them. No requirement other than just stay alive. Then maybe many Survivors would be so miffed about dieing.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

read in a grandpa voice
    Poor innoncent child!

Back in my day what was required to reach level 50 on a character is what you use now to reach prestige 3.

• KroolTheField
    KroolTheField Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 47
    Options

You should get more bloodpoints for every account level you grind. Or should it only be changed once you get a devotion point ?

• Jack11803
    Options

@KroolTheField said:
    You should get more bloodpoints for every account level you grind. Or should it only be changed once you get a devotion point ?

Devotion probably

• Yaq
    Options

@KroolTheField said:

MY OPINION : You should just get more Bloodpoints in General. maybe that you get atleast 25K per Game.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    Increase BP cap at least. Why is it not even enough to bring a character to 50?
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Yaq said:

Killers BP perk is much easier to stack than the survivors. Even if it wasn’t, if you completely lose as killer, you can still get 20k if you use your time well/not camp. Survivors can only get 20k on GOOD GAMES, and even then barely do.

Besides that the survivor one came with a risk. Some survivors did everything for the bonus experience even rescueing people close to the killer.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

Maybe a 0,5% Blood Point buff for every prestige level.

• Yaq
    Options

@Shadoureon said:
    Maybe a 0,5% Blood Point buff for every prestige level.

yes i thought that too, this is a good idea.

• Nano
    Nano Member Posts: 2
    Options

Considering all the characters there are now and how each character has 3 perks attatched to them, it is weird that they're not buffing bloodpoint gain with each new character added in to make sure it isn't such a grind to get all the perks, not to mention trying to get items from the bloodweb after level 50. Survivors in general tend to get shafted in the BP catagory, with average matches for them netting 12-14k. There definitely needs to be some tweaks to both killer and survivor BP gain.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

They are really going to need to do something about the grind again as more and more characters get released. The bloodweb is already polluted with so many perks and the fact you can only buy one at a time and usually only at a single tier for 50k per bloodweb once you reach level 50 is insane. I have a goal in my mind to reach p3 level 50 with all perks on all characters in the game so that i can feel a sense of completion. Right now that goal is starting to look more and more unattainable with the hellish grind that awaits as more perks and characters are introduced.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    i usually make about 50k per match.

try harder.
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    The grind is real. Though think of the absolute hell Legacy players went through. 

I would like an increase on the cap again though to 3 Million BP, also, Survivors could use a small bump in earnings for matches. Thier earnings are paltry compared to Killers. 

Intentional. Almost no one would play killer if it didn't give more BP than survivors get.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@The_Manlet said:

@SovererignKing said:

Intentional. Almost no one would play killer if it didn't give more BP than survivors get.

Can confirm. When they released WGLF (which was +200% BP), getting a match as survivor was taking ages.
    Even myself stopped playing Killer at that time because... Well, survivor was simply less stressful and very efficient at making BP.

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Runiver said:

@The_Manlet said:

@SovererignKing said:

Can confirm. When they released WGLF (which was +200% BP), getting a match as survivor was taking ages.
    Even myself stopped playing Killer at that time because... Well, survivor was simply less stressful and very efficient at making BP.

Ever been on the hook, seeing a David running at you full speed, and just picture them frothing at the mouth yelling BLOODPOINTS!

• SovererignKing
    Options
    Runiver said:

@The_Manlet said:

@SovererignKing said:

Not saying a massive amount, just a small bump. The gap is too large imo. Maybe around an average of 2k more per trial. Doing you objective and escaping isn’t really rewarding enough, that’s why a lot of Survivors stick to trolling Killers. Even after he gates are powered, they want more BP. 

Wont drastically reduce the BM and such, but would help the trolling and BM issue. 
  • Blacky
    Blacky Member Posts: 8
    Options

anti toxic bp multiplikator = sooner you leave after gates are open, more bloodpoints you get

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Bp earning is fine right now but we should have more bp events for loyal members of community .
  • SadonicShadow
    Options

It would be nice if they would buff wreaths once more. The 25% increase to all the wreaths was really nice but it makes little difference if you cant max its respective point category. Some categories are easy to max like deviousness or boldness but others like survival or hunting is a pain in the ass. I think they should make one final buff to wreaths and make it give you 100% bloodpoint accumulation for the point category the wreath is in so that you can get the maximum value from the wreath. An example would be say a brown brutality wreath. you get 50% post trial bloodpoints but during the trial your accumulation those points is doubled so on each hit you would get 600BP instead of 300BP. This would also really help for some killers that are point deficient in some categories.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Blacky said:
    anti toxic bp multiplikator = sooner you leave after gates are open, more bloodpoints you get

haha nice one

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

They actually increased BP gain in the PTB

• GolgiNea
    GolgiNea Member Posts: 157
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Yaq said:

Yes! I was going to say the same thing. BP values definitely need to increase as well as raising the cap. On killer I earn on average with bbq & Distressing 40+k per game if i hook everyone as much as i can. Im usually getting 15k as survivor on average with escape and 20k if it was a good game! (I dont use we're gonna live forever)

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

The BP earning rate for survs and killers is fine as it is. However I do think that now BP is not tied to rank there should be less restrictions on it. For example, you should be able to save more than 1 million BP. Additionally, the BP categories should be removed and instead any action you do earns BP up to a limit of 30k per game. There would be no limit on how you reach this, so if you somehow get 30k in Boldness, well you leave the game with 30k. In other words, the categories no longer have limits, the limit is placed on the max BP you can earn per game. That way if you want BP you literally can go about it any way you want, and you aren't being double limited by both the emblem system and BP categories.

• Yaq
    Options

@White_Owl said:
    They actually increased BP gain in the PTB

Where did you got this Information from? And how much % did i go up i the diffrent Objectives?

• Yaq
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    They are really going to need to do something about the grind again as more and more characters get released. The bloodweb is already polluted with so many perks and the fact you can only buy one at a time and usually only at a single tier for 50k per bloodweb once you reach level 50 is insane. I have a goal in my mind to reach p3 level 50 with all perks on all characters in the game so that i can feel a sense of completion. Right now that goal is starting to look more and more unattainable with the hellish grind that awaits as more perks and characters are introduced.

yes it would be so cool if we had a chance to do P3 for all Surv / killers, but it takes too long

• Yaq
    Options

*** For Casual Players its a pain in the.....because you cant purchase BP, and sure when you buy a Game you want to play this game in full scope. He want to play this game to get all things but it does take too long.

sure grinding is needed in these games because DEVS want to keep their Customers, but grinding and player experience are to diffrent things,When the Customer likes the Game he plays it.

• Lumi83
    Lumi83 Member Posts: 66
    Options

I think it would be nice to increase survivor BP a bit. not to killer level though.
    I am against any BP purchasing though. it should be earned, not bought.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    edited June 2018
    Options

Since people can't seem to be bothered to read notes and look up information I'll do this thread the favor of posting this here.

The following scoring events have had their initial Bloodpoints reward increased but adjusted with diminishing returns when triggered additional times during the game. The will increase Bloodpoints gain in general, particularly for those who were consistently receiving a low amount of Bloodpoints at the end of a trial.
    • Objectives, Coop (increased from 10 to 25)
    • Boldness, Chased (increased from 20/sec to 40/sec)
    • Boldness, Escaped (increased from 250 to 400)
    • Brutality, Hit (increased from 300 to 500)
    • Hunter, Chase (increased from 5/sec to 10/sec)
    • Hunter, Survivor Found (increased from 200 to 400)

So basically they are increasing how many bloodpoints you'll earn after each game. Now we just wait for the June update to launch to see if the changes take hold.

• SadonicShadow
    Options

@Noodle said:
    Since people can't seem to be bothered to read notes and look up information I'll do this thread the favor of posting this here.

The following scoring events have had their initial Bloodpoints reward increased but adjusted with diminishing returns when triggered additional times during the game. The will increase Bloodpoints gain in general, particularly for those who were consistently receiving a low amount of Bloodpoints at the end of a trial.
    • Objectives, Coop (increased from 10 to 25)
    • Boldness, Chased (increased from 20/sec to 40/sec)
    • Boldness, Escaped (increased from 250 to 400)
    • Brutality, Hit (increased from 300 to 500)
    • Hunter, Chase (increased from 5/sec to 10/sec)
    • Hunter, Survivor Found (increased from 200 to 400)

So basically they are increasing how many bloodpoints you'll earn after each game. Now we just wait for the June update to launch to see if the changes take hold.

This will help with overall average bloodpoint gains however it will not help with the polluted bloodweb. We have so many perks now in this game that the devs need to give us a more efficient way to get them. In order to get all perks on a survivor or killer takes millions of additional bloodpoints.

• Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Yaq said:
    And it does take too long to get atleast 1 Character to Prestige 3 Level 50, how we supposed to do all Characters to get Max Prestige and level.

1 Match = ~10 Mins
    Sure you need to perform good when you want many BP but the Max. BP you can get is 32 K Bloodpoints,
    Lets say the average BP you get per game is 16 K x 10 Games ( 1 Hour)= 160.000 per Hour.

I dont want to do big mathematics because of this, but i just want to say it that this is a joke.

+1 for increasing the BP

Prestige and leveling up is meant to be a challenge and take time.

• Yaq
    Options

@Feng said:

@Yaq said:

1 Match = ~10 Mins

+1 for increasing the BP

Prestige and leveling up is meant to be a challenge and take time.

Which challenge do you mean ? By Playing thousands of Games to earn some BP?

• Yaq
    Options

bro where did they increased the Bp earnings

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

@Yaq said:
    bro where did they increased the Bp earnings

Look at the patch notes, the scoring I posted in this thread before made it into the final release. You'll start earning more BP over all as you play.