The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would you add a bikini pack just like other games but survivors only?

kiritoshenpai
kiritoshenpai Member Posts: 11
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
DLC characters and other characters like girls get bikini and the guys get swim trunks only survivors 
Post edited by kiritoshenpai on

Best Answers

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Answer ✓
    Ace gets a Banana Hammock though right?
  • Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Answer ✓

You want to see Nea in a bikini !!!

Speedo Dwight! (Leopard print)

• kiritoshenpai
    Answer ✓
    Yeah

• kiritoshenpai
    Answer ✓

Bikini for meg,nea,Laurie,feng,Kate,     Killers:nurse,huntress    Males:swim trunks 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Answer ✓

@not_Queen Do you think we could get this as a dlc?

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    Answer ✓

I wouldn't mind it so long as it fit with the theme of a dlc or killer. A sea monster killer along with a boardwalk map would be sweet.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Answer ✓

Only if Hag gets a monokini. I'd buy Auric Cells for that.

• kiritoshenpai
    Answer ✓

@Mringasa said:
    Only if Hag gets a monokini. I'd buy Auric Cells for that.

it would look good on the nurse or huntress

Answers

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

No. Both men and women should get both bikinis and swim trunks, just to traumatize the kids and kick them out of the game.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Can we not break immersion please. This game definitely won't be scary anymore if everyone is running around in swimsuits. It works with F13, but not DBD.
  • Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Can we not break immersion please. This game definitely won't be scary anymore if everyone is running around in swimsuits. It works with F13, but not DBD.

Running a supenatural killer in circles and having the ability to outplay them. I would say the "horror" wears off after the first few matches

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Zarr0ch said:
    You want to see Nea in a bikini !!!

Speedo Dwight! (Leopard print)

speedo david bright red

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

Myers in a mankini stalking you would be pretty scary

• ProfoundEnding
    Mr_Myers said:

@ProfoundEnding said:

Running a supenatural killer in circles and having the ability to outplay them. I would say the "horror" wears off after the first few matches

You know what would make that even worse? Someone doing just that, but in a bikini.
  • ProfoundEnding
    Zanfer said:

@ProfoundEnding said:

Than why do we have so many cosmetics that already make you super obvious to the killer. You don't have to run the cosmetic if you don't want to

It doesn't matter how obvious you look, if it fits with the characters personality/trope, fine. This has nothing to do with standing out. It just wouldn't make sense for everyone to be running around in swimsuits. This isn't a summer camp, it's an evil entities realm.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Zanfer said:

@ProfoundEnding said:

Than why do we have so many cosmetics that already make you super obvious to the killer. You don't have to run the cosmetic if you don't want to

It doesn't matter how obvious you look, if it fits with the characters personality/trope, fine. This has nothing to do with standing out. It just wouldn't make sense for everyone to be running around in swimsuits. This isn't a summer camp, it's an evil entities realm.

ah I thought you meant stand out it could go both ways, but if you meant the lore wise than yes it clearly makes sense to not have them in the game.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited September 2018

@kiritoshenpai said:
    DLC characters and other characters like girls get bikini and the guys get swim trunks 

Name one horror game where the victims wear bikinis and troll the killer. I am curious now

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited September 2018
    No...
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Only if even killers get bikinis

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@kiritoshenpai said:
    DLC characters and other characters like girls get bikini and the guys get swim trunks 

Name one horror game where the victims wear bikinis and troll the killer. I am curious now

Friday in a nutshell

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

No pls

• DeadByFlashlight

@jiminie said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@kiritoshenpai said:

Friday in a nutshell

That ended very well

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Only if you get the scream effect exactly like the Doctors every time you step on glass, a car part, pallet splinters, stinging nettles or sharp rocks. Or the alternative; an accompanying pair of flip-flops that give reduced running speed with a chance to fall over because you lost one mid chase.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

yeah! i always wanted to see Bubba and the Clown in swimming trunks!

this game would be a thousand times scarier than now...

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568

Only if you get the scream effect exactly like the Doctors every time you step on glass, a car part, pallet splinters, stinging nettles or sharp rocks. Or the alternative; an accompanying pair of flip-flops that give reduced running speed with a chance to fall over because you lost one mid chase.

And they make a really loud "flip flop" sound while you're walking or running.
  • kiritoshenpai

Bare feet:no flip-flops

• m3dicookie
    m3dicookie Member Posts: 74

why does dbd need to copy all other games its not an 80s horror game its an arena based game

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Give Quentin-kun his swimsuit!

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

@SoylentPixie said:
    Or the alternative; an accompanying pair of flip-flops that give reduced running speed with a chance to fall over because you lost one mid chase.

And yet, Rin gets a movement increase from wearing zori (basically flip-flops). Go figure.

I'm guessing the developers have never actually tried to move quickly in the type of sandal they drew on the add-on icon.

• DeadByFlashlight

@ProfoundEnding said:

The game stopped being scary once the survivors discovered looping

• ProfoundEnding

@ProfoundEnding said:

The game stopped being scary once the survivors discovered looping

Okay, let's not make it worse and completely break the game lore.
  • Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Whats wrong with hag bikini?
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Terrortot said:

She's a child.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

@Terrortot said: