Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Victor - Chase Points

Is there any valid reason why Victor can chase you and pretty much grief a team more than half the game without giving chase points? If I am missing something, please enlighten my ignorance. Just feels so unrewarding to play against the twins for a variety of reasons, but this one seemingly being so obvious to me.

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

Hmm, the more time passes the worse The Twins are conceptually, mechanically and so on.

• jrinkwater
    jrinkwater Member Posts: 314

I understand your take and actually totally get it. For some reason... I LOVE the idea behind them just not how it actually plays out. There needs to be a lot done to make it actually fun to play against or play. Victor's slugging power and quick constant release is stupid, but my main gripe atm is the lack of points/value dealing with him.

If he jumps on my head, I literally just run across the map and kidnap him. Just out of boredom.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

The twins are still pretty terrible. Victor is pretty strong in a 1v1 but he only does 1 state of health damage at the end of the day. Twins have to use M1 attacks often which is really weak.

It’s probably the most punishing attack in the game to miss, and it takes ~forever~ to down people and hook them.

You run up to someone, hit them, have to unleash victor, have to catch up, have to actually down them. Then you gotta go back to Charlotte, walk all the way over, and finally hook them and in the meantime 2 gens popped.

She’s only good for slugging and camping which are easily punished by the survivor meta.