Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors please stop this

JasonS
JasonS Member Posts: 100

I don't need to look at you going in the hatch.

I've had a rough game, its 4 escape and I just opened the doors after the gens were done because I just want this to be over and go onto the next one.

But instead you decide to sit on the hatch for 2 minutes for no reason.

Comments

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379

Yeah I don't get it either.

Unless I'm on someone's ass running for the Hatch, I've NEVER had a game where people simply open it and go in. They ALWAYS wait for me to show up first so they can teabag and flashlight spam me before jumping in. And if I don't show up, they vault and slam doors like crazy until I do. Nothing but a platform to taunt from and they need to give Killers a way to defend it and counter survivors with a key + hatch strategy.

• Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother Member Posts: 149

Don't survivors get extra BPs for chases? Maybe they just want a few extra points

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

And best thing is they think there wasting you're time lol.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

They'd get more points and faster, by moving on to the next game. All those types of survivors want is to rub salt into the wound.

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

Yeah, I hit the gate door to open and start the timer myself. Just leave please, I'm already beaten and just wanna get to practicing on the next game.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited January 2021

Nope I heard a survivor exclaime ,I love scoring higher than the killer.Some maybe some do it for extra points but most do it for pure unadulterated pleasure. I'm like that crazy guy from the new Halloween movie "I want to know what he feels, what pleasure he gets out of it"

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228

Thats the survivor playerbase as we know it. And some still wonder why killers play "toxic"... :)

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Hmm, whenever I wait on hatch is not to mock the killer, but to show them the location of the hatch so they know a possible spawn location to patrol in future games. Sometimes i just create a loud noise notification and don't even wait for them to arrive, others I just leave the game immediately. I never wait against a stealth killer or if someone used hatch offerings tho.

• ArchFox
    ArchFox Member Posts: 205

I'd just go make a sandwich or something and hope that when I came back they'd have grown up a bit and just left