Can someone clarify Head On for me?

Options

After running into a few Head On teams, there is something about Head On's description that is confusing me. It's the first line: "While standing in a locker, for 3 seconds, Head On activates." The way that line is punctuated would imply that they can only use Head On during the first 3 seconds of jumping into a locker, but that can't be right because I've had people waiting in a locker to get a save on their buddy. But it also seemed like they could just jump in a locker and immediately burst out for the stun as well. I wasn't thinking about trying to time it when it happened so could someone clarify this part of the description?

Comments

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,347
    Options

It essentially takes 3 seconds for Head On to charge up, if you know a survivor is running Head On and they jump into a locker directly in front of you, open it ASAP. Respecting the locker just lets them activate Head On for free.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    Options

Well, maybe the description is a bit confusing for some people, but you gotta stay in a locker for more than 3 seconds (and no longer than 60s) to use head on. If you don't wait the 3 seconds, head on won't do nothing, if you stay longer than 60s, you will get a crow and you won't be able to use head-on.

• Dovahkat963
    Dovahkat963 Member Posts: 46
    Options

Thanks for clearing that up, makes sense now because when I see someone running Head On I instinctively hesitate at a locker. Gotta break out of that habit.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

Jump in the locker.

Three seconds later Head On activates.

Head On is then active until you are out of the locker or get crows.