Blight is too short to live and it lets survivors abuse windows

Options
Rybe
Rybe Member Posts: 44

I guess I got two questions. I'm very new to Blight, but he's fun, other than the fact that he can't see over waist height debris. First question is, is there any word on if/when they're going to fix his camera? It's absurd. Survivors get to mind game me at pretty much every possible loop.

Another problem with being too short to live, is I've noticed on a few of the more powerful/common window tiles like shack, the game will drop chase BECAUSE blight is so short. I'm still chasing, but I guess they haven't been in frame because I can barely see through the windows or what not, so the game just decides the case is over. That lets survivors hop the windows waaaaay more than 3 times without it getting blocked. I pretty much just don't bother with shack anymore. I'm sure there's ways with Blight's power to end those chases, but I'm just not there yet. But getting punished by the game for being new by letting the survivors abuse windows is extremely lame...anyone got tips?

Also the window problem I guess is a good reason why they need to fix his camera...

Comments