The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Least favourite killer to verse and why (Please let me know why I'd love to know thx) :)

Zesty
Zesty Member Posts: 380
edited February 2021 in Polls

Would love to know, gonna maybe gather some data from this :) Please Specify which killer out of the 3 you have chosen thanks :)

EDIT: Thanks everyone that has voted on this poll ! I'm just waiting for a few more votes, please share this poll if you haven't already :)

EDIT: If you haven't done already, please specify which killer you have chosen, otherwise I wont know :)

So far this is the chart I have managed to make with the data we have.

Trapper - 3

Wraith - 0

Nurse - 1

Huntress - 0

Michael - 2

Hag - 4

Doctor - 1

Leather face - 5

Freddy Krueger - 3

Pig - 1

Clown - 1

Spirit - 1

Legion - 2

Plague - 1

Ghost face - 1

Demogorgon - 0

Oni - 0

Death slinger - 5

Pyramid Head - 1

Blight - 0

Twins - 4

As a "Killer main" (I do play survivor as well but mostly killer) It surprised me that 3 people chose trapper, considering you have the power over whether he gets to use his power or not, but that's just me xd.

Least favourite killer to verse and why (Please let me know why I'd love to know thx) :) 111 votes

Trapper/Wraith/Billy
4%
Leonardo1itaSunaIIanuAwkward_FiendMapersonFairRelic64722 5 votes
Nurse/Huntress/Michael
5%
MadLordJackGrimmy_BluuesWishIcouldmainBetrayed_TalionScyanchimeraTheChadMyers 6 votes
Hag/Doctor/Bubba
31%
SnakeSound222CashelP14TaigaCritical_Fishoskar0chCornHubOreo7stikyardBlue_Archer33CuupidglitchboiMeltingPenguinsChilli_man2400Dead_By_DevsGannTMTubby_SquirrelItzZane_DistortedDreamTrashmasterswager21 35 votes
Freddy/Pig/Clown
12%
AdelooAhoyWolfHiralexmalatruseTheFireVVolfTotemsCleanserDankestOfSoulsBrokenbonesNoOneKnowsNovahorrortale_sansoffwhiteknightNotFengMin04[Deleted User]missjay 14 votes
Spirit/Legion/Plague
25%
HorsePowerSeiko300ShrimpTwiggsTapeKnotSchmeltzStindeMrPenguinSillierHorizon5SalineroDarootLeafstormSteahGreenMonkey3410FobboskinuMrGimmsYouTubeNormal1PatatesJinSimeSpaghettiandMeatbaDwightFairfieldKirkylad 28 votes
Ghostface/Demogorgon/Oni
4%
WaffleFalafelGeneralVpichumudkipRoboMojoDonkeyRat 5 votes
Deathslinger/Pyramid head/Blight
9%
BlueberryRydogDawnMadYordsboostedsurvivormainZestyQwQwSniper_EraSammiieK1991JIWOONHAK 10 votes
Twins
7%
musstang62AceInTheKateTatariubm33CLB198Friendly_Blendettebowosyain 8 votes
Post edited by Zesty on

Comments