We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Who is the hottest DBD killer

12346»

Comments

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Joking aside I think that Amanda is the hottest killer. Shawnee Smith is legitimately beautiful. I wish so much that we could get a version of her without the mask.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Some people don't get it and that's fine, to each their own. Some people also talk about characters in this game being hot for the meme / joke / camaraderie potential.

I've always taken notice of video game characters that are made to appear attractive and resemble what I find attractive on real women. To me it's no different than finding a woman in a painting or even simple illustration attractive. My belief is that a woman doesn't have to be a living, breathing person to have features that I find visually pleasant.

Look at it this way: Picture the celebrity that you find most attractive. Imagine that someone took a really nice photo of them. They look incredibly sexy in that photo. Now imagine that a great artist (professional, amateur, whichever) creates a painting based on that picture. We're getting further and further away from the actual human being, but they still have the features that you find attractive, you know?

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Ghostface

Do not ask why I happen to have this, I just came back from a random zone out and I had this on my phone

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

For the ladies I'm going to have to give it to...

Nurse with her opera/Valentine cosmetic. I cannot remember the name, I just remember her red hair and lipstick. My weakness!

Susie gets an honorable mention at second place. Cute outfit, pink hair, choker necklace, there's a lot of style choices I approve of.

For the gents Trickster is the most obvious choice given he's just a toned, shirtless guy with glowing eyes. To mix it up I'll say...

Trapper. Big. Buff. In the rework his broken mask shows a strong jawline and nice lips. Need I say more?

And in second place... You know what? Pinhead. Cenobites explore the most intense sensations that a human can withstand, both painful and pleasurable. The movies never really explored that for obvious reasons but... C'mon, leather daddy. 😉😂 ( I apologize to anyone who reads this )