Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    What a joke.
  • Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192
    Options

It's a multiplayer game with a party queue option, it's expected that voice chat will be used. How would they even "ban" voice comms? Detect if you're running programs that enable it and tell you to close them before it lets you play? Ban people for doing plays that made it seem like they were enabled by comms even if it's inherently impossible to prove 100% unless they streamed it for proof?

The ways to stop it range from what is basically unforgivably invasive to a modern audience to a hellscape of undeserved bans. Breaking up queues into solo queue/mixed queue or whatever is something I'm honestly not sure if the game's playercount could support either, especially in less populated regions.

Honestly if you're that bothered by SWF just dodge, as that's something that actually has even the slighest chance of doing something unlike telling the developers of a multiplayer game with a party queue option to prevent people from talking to the people they play with.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

@Jesp said:
    It's a multiplayer game with a party queue option, it's expected that voice chat will be used. How would they even "ban" voice comms? Detect if you're running programs that enable it and tell you to close them before it lets you play? Ban people for doing plays that made it seem like they were enabled by comms even if it's inherently impossible to prove 100% unless they streamed it for proof?

The ways to stop it range from what is basically unforgivably invasive to a modern audience to a hellscape of undeserved bans. Breaking up queues into solo queue/mixed queue or whatever is something I'm honestly not sure if the game's playercount could support either, especially in less populated regions.

Honestly if you're that bothered by SWF just dodge, as that's something that actually has even the slighest chance of doing something unlike telling the developers of a multiplayer game with a party queue option to prevent people from talking to the people they play with.

The easy-anti cheat page for DBD specifically whitelists "Curse Voice" as a third party application you can use.
    https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/dbd/guides/whitelist/

But again, obviously voice comms is cheating yet they've whitelisted this one, maybe you can only use sign language with Curse Voice therefore it is accepted?

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

That is funny. Did you read the actual article...

You: HEY EVERYONE!!!! APPLES EQUAL ORANGES!!!

luls!

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,619
    Options
    They should really just add their own in-game voice chat and go from there .
  • Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited September 2018
    Options

Blizzard banning Visor and Pursuit (the latter of which made no sense, to be honest, after researching what it was), does not correlate to voice chat in DBD. At no point in any ToS here have I seen a warning that using a third-party voice chat application is bannable. Not to mention, it's even integrated with Steam.

That said: I don't care what Blizzard does anymore. They have completely butchered Overwatch purely in the name of making things more fun to watch in the Overwatch League, which is their real focus. Despite the crap here, I'll take Behavior and DBD over Jeff Kaplan (the Overwatch Game Lead) and Activision-Blizzard any day of the week. There's a reason I left that damned company after being a customer for upwards of 24 years.

• Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293
    edited September 2018
    Options

as much as I would like tosay this is different I can see what they were talking about . I don't think they are saying the voice there and here kinda thing . I think its how those programs relay data that the opposing team don't have access to , and how discord or steam or anything else can allow survivors to relay data that the opposite team or killer doesn't have access to . if it were 4v2 then I would say discord is fine because both sides stand equal ground .

I don't think banning for using it is the right call either , but I do think something needs done , balance around it you make solo players suffer , don't , you make killers suffer for it , there is a real no win situation they create with it . It doesn't matter what they do it will upset one group or another and there will be imbalance . you have 3 factions at play here , solo survivors , swf survivors , and killer . No matter what they do to try and balance things out one of the three will always be least favorable impacted side . With the dev stats the last I heard that 70% of all games were some form of swf I would say its looking like balancing around it . that or just change the format to a 5v2 , but if you put 2 killers in then people will scream its unfair for them to have voice coms ...

• Kilmeran
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Grimbergoth said:
    as much as I would like tosay this is different I can see what they were talking about . I don't think they are saying the voice there and here kinda thing . I think its how those programs relay data that the opposing team don't have access to , and how discord or steam or anything else can allow survivors to relay data that the opposite team or killer doesn't have access to . if it were 4v2 then I would say discord is fine because both sides stand equal ground .

I don't think banning for using it is the right call either , but I do think something needs done , balance around it you make solo players suffer , don't , you make killers suffer for it , there is a real no win situation they create with it . It doesn't matter what they do it will upset one group or another and there will be imbalance . you have 3 factions at play here , solo survivors , swf survivors , and killer . No matter what they do to try and balance things out one of the three will always be least favorable impacted side . With the dev stats the last I heard that 70% of all games were some form of swf I would say its looking like balancing around it . that or just change the format to a 5v2 , but if you put 2 killers in then people will scream its unfair for them to have voice coms ...

New to DBD, but not new to gaming or PvP games in general, and I agree with what you wrote.

On a side note: I was thinking today that DBD needs something like an "arcade mode" that has different variations of game mode in it. I was thinking of 4v2 or something like that. Like a Freddy vs Jason game mode, where you have two Killers working against each other to get the survivors. I mean, they'd have to set it up so that the Killers also have a reason to go against each other in the mode. Maybe something along the lines of one gaining bloodpoints takes from the match's bloodpoint earning of the other, or something a little less anger-inducing, maybe.

An issue would be Freddy, so maybe the other Killer can still attack him, even if not in the Dream Realm thanks to the Entity and the Killers' connection to it..

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The depths that some people will sink to just to equate voice chat to cheating even when their own evidence directly contradicts them is astounding.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

According to the new bann rules, usage of discord/ts is actually bannable even though if the devs have no tools to detect it.

• Kilmeran
    edited September 2018
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    According to the new bann rules, usage of discord/ts is actually bannable even though if the devs have no tools to detect it.

Are we talking Behavior ban rules? I don't use Discord because I play solo, but where is that said? I'm morbidly curious.

(Hell, I don't use Discord at all for anything. I don't even have it installed.)

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options

Wait, what? Where can I see the source? I have fun SWF using discord. Yet I don't understand why that is considered cheating uh 

I mean, the whole game changes completely if they implement a voice chat in game and I wouldn't enjoy listening babies raging or trolling. I had enough after 2 years in Overwatch,  thanks. But it's true I like to have fun in a calling with my friends while playing the game. Callouts are important but we are most of the time joking and laughing or just swearing while the killer is chasing us because we are new and bad lol
  • DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Wait, what? Where can I see the source? I have fun SWF using discord. Yet I don't understand why that is considered cheating uh 

I mean, the whole game changes completely if they implement a voice chat in game and I wouldn't enjoy listening babies raging or trolling. I had enough after 2 years in Overwatch,  thanks. But it's true I like to have fun in a calling with my friends while playing the game. Callouts are important but we are most of the time joking and laughing or just swearing while the killer is chasing us because we are new and bad lol

In the new report system we dont have a BHVR-whitelist anymore, the only whitelist we have now is the EAC one and it doesnt list discord/ts and that stuff.

I asked the support and they confirmed:

I specifically asked again regarding voice comms mlga etc and got this answer:

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Good grief just stop with that crap, the devs have explicitly stated on numerous occasions they won't ban for Discord or voice comms usage and Steam has voice also.

3rd party software is one that modifies the actual game files such as speed hacks etc so killer mains stop lying about it.

• Seanzu
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

In the new report system we dont have a BHVR-whitelist anymore, the only whitelist we have now is the EAC one and it doesnt list discord/ts and that stuff.

The software that runs my headphones are a third-party software, better get prepared to be banned for listening to audio.

I really don't understand how people aren't getting the fact that when BHVR say third party software they mean something that gives an unfair advantage by modifying the game in some way.

EVERY game has a third party software EULA, and they certainly don't go into insane detail as to what is and isn't allowed and it's ridiculous to assume that just because it isn't stated as being allowed means it is then against the EULA.

Honestly you people absolutely bewilder me.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

I think it's funny that Nvidia Freestyle is (or at least it used to be) officially supported by DBD, but it's not on the EAC whitelist. Uh oh.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

I've just given up hope with the devs wanting to change swf. They want it in the game and that's where they get lots of their money and playerbase from, it would be stupid for them to change it from a business point of view. They can't drastically buff killers or else that'll hurt solo survivors badly and they can't buff solo survivors because then that will buff swf. I'd say bring solo survivors up to the power that swf currently has and then buff killers from there. They would have to be in side by side patches though or else the game would be in a very weird stage for a while.

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Options
    The ONLY OPTION is to put voice chat in the base game and balance around it.  

Nothing more simple, nothing more complicated.
  • Jesp
    edited September 2018
    Options

EDIT: This post originally got eaten while trying to edit it and didn't re-appear. I didn't mean to double post basically the same post.

Post edited by Jesp on
  • SeducedByDaemonette
    Options
    Sometimes I just don't understand whether post is trolling or serious . If this one is serious , then OP should git gud 
  • Jesp
    edited September 2018
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Not being on the whitelist is not the same as being on a blacklist. Claiming otherwise is misinformation at best and fear-mongering disinformation otherwise.

The whitelist is just an exception list, if the programs on there do something that might seem like a cheat then EAC won't just pounce on them and ban for it, as it's how they work and EAC decided it's not cheating. All it means that something isn't on the whitelist is that if the program in question does something EAC reacts to, it will actually act on it.

What's on the list? Mostly streaming/recording software, some manufacturer software, a single entry for post-processing software as far as I know (reshade / sweetFX) as well as Curse Voice.
    Everything up to Curse Voice makes sense, as it's not unheard of to see stuff like that cause false positives with anti-cheats. Streaming and recording depends on method but it can seem like a cheat with the way they might "hook" onto a running process, and manufacturer software lets users change how the game looks or set up keyboard and mouse macros.

Curse Voice? It's not your average voice chat program, it has a function where within supported games it can automate the creation of temporary voice chat rooms. Get in a lobby in League of Legends and all your teammates have the program? Bam, the program automatically puts you all into a voice chat with no input from the users.
    If a program that could turn every single game of DBD into a 4man SWF on comms if everyone downloaded it today is explicitly whitelisted (I have no idea if the automation function even works for DBD to be fair), that pretty much confirms that using third party programs to communicate is not cheating in the eyes of EAC.

You might ask why stuff like Discord, Skype, Teamspeak or anything else isn't on there? Because there's NO REASON for them to be there. They do not interact with the game in a way that could cause false positives, not to mention that using voice chat in multiplayer games is so accepted and expected nowadays that it'd just be redundant.

EDIT: Manufacturer software doesn't even inherently let people change how the game looks, but it can let them do stuff like monitor performance or force graphical settings that the options menu might not offer like alternative antialiasing methods and the like. SweetFX / reshade does let you change how it looks though.

Post edited by Jesp on
  • DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

@powerbats said:
    Good grief just stop with that crap, the devs have explicitly stated on numerous occasions they won't ban for Discord or voice comms usage and Steam has voice also.

3rd party software is one that modifies the actual game files such as speed hacks etc so killer mains stop lying about it.

They did with the previous report system, but the previosu report system had a BHVR-whitelist.
    They never claimed during the stream that voicecomms are fine to use and the support explicitly answered me regarding voicecomms, did you even read that?

Software that doesnt modify your actual gamefiles was also supposed to be bannable, even with the old system, the best example would me MLGA

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

The software that runs my headphones are a third-party software, better get prepared to be banned for listening to audio.

I really don't understand how people aren't getting the fact that when BHVR say third party software they mean something that gives an unfair advantage by modifying the game in some way.

EVERY game has a third party software EULA, and they certainly don't go into insane detail as to what is and isn't allowed and it's ridiculous to assume that just because it isn't stated as being allowed means it is then against the EULA.

Honestly you people absolutely bewilder me.

And voice comms arent an unfair advantage?
    A third party program doesnt need to modify game files in order to be not acceptable, look at MLGA

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Not being on the whitelist is not the same as being on a blacklist. Claiming otherwise is misinformation at best and fear-mongering disinformation otherwise.

The whitelist is just an exception list, if the programs on there do something that might seem like a cheat then EAC won't just pounce on them and ban for it, as it's how they work and EAC decided it's not cheating. All it means that something isn't on the whitelist is that if the program in question does something EAC reacts to, it will actually act on it.

What's on the list? Mostly streaming/recording software, some manufacturer software, a single entry for post-processing software as far as I know (reshade / sweetFX) as well as Curse Voice.
    Everything up to Curse Voice makes sense, as it's not unheard of to see stuff like that cause false positives with anti-cheats. Streaming and recording depends on method but it can seem like a cheat with the way they might "hook" onto a running process, and manufacturer software lets users change how the game looks or set up keyboard and mouse macros.

Curse Voice? It's not your average voice chat program, it has a function where within supported games it can automate the creation of temporary voice chat rooms. Get in a lobby in League of Legends and all your teammates have the program? Bam, the program automatically puts you all into a voice chat with no input from the users.
    If a program that could turn every single game of DBD into a 4man SWF on comms if everyone downloaded it today is explicitly whitelisted (I have no idea if the automation function even works for DBD to be fair), that pretty much confirms that using third party programs to communicate is not cheating in the eyes of EAC.

You might ask why stuff like Discord, Skype, Teamspeak or anything else isn't on there? Because there's NO REASON for them to be there. They do not interact with the game in a way that could cause false positives, not to mention that using voice chat in multiplayer games is so accepted and expected nowadays that it'd just be redundant.

EDIT: Manufacturer software doesn't even inherently let people change how the game looks, but it can let them do stuff like monitor performance or force graphical settings that the options menu might not offer like alternative antialiasing methods and the like. SweetFX / reshade does let you change how it looks though.

There has never been a blacklist, even in the old system.

I challenge you to provide this actual "blacklist" you are talking about instead of spreading misinfformation :wink:

Theoretically you can get banned for usage of a non-allowed program even if EAC cant detect it. For example, if a streamer admits that he uses MLGA which cant be detected by EAC, thenm the devs can bann this guy.

Funny fact, but in the old system, voicecomms were actually included in the whitelist. :wink:

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

And if discord is bannable? Comms in general still isn’t. PS4 and Xbox have first party chat enabled on DbD, and PC has steam chat. Check mate

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    And if discord is bannable? Comms in general still isn’t. PS4 and Xbox have first party chat enabled on DbD, and PC has steam chat. Check mate

Yes using the built in voice comms is fine.

Nobody uses steam chat btw, dont know how the situation on console is.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jack11803 said:

Yes using the built in voice comms is fine.

Nobody uses steam chat btw, dont know how the situation on console is.

Everyone press 5 buttons to open a party, and invite al their friends, returning to the game in 30 seconds.

• Jesp
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

I challenge you to provide this actual "blacklist" you are talking about instead of spreading misinfformation :wink:

Theoretically you can get banned for usage of a non-allowed program even if EAC cant detect it. For example, if a streamer admits that he uses MLGA which cant be detected by EAC, thenm the devs can bann this guy.

Funny fact, but in the old system, voicecomms were actually included in the whitelist. :wink:

I never claimed there has been an actual blacklist. I'm only saying that not being on the whitelist is not the same as being on a blacklist if one did exist. Not being on the whitelist does not inherently made a program bannable, it just means it hasn't been given any explicit exceptions after being reviewed by EAC. I apologize if I made it seem like I was talking about there being an actual blacklist as that was not my intention at all!

I don't think they would ban someone for simply admitting to use MLGA, I've seen streamers/youtubers openly talk about using it without issue. ScottJund referenced it in one of his recent "First of the Daylight" videos for example, before realizing the viewers can't see the ping overlay. So I'd say using the program itself and admitting to it isn't something that leads to a ban. Same for any form of voice chat, even legitimately unfair stuff like calling out a killer's endgame build after dying early. People do that on streams without getting banned.
    Of course, if a streamer openly used the blocking function and encouraged their viewers to block the same people through a community blocklist... yeah that'd be a different story entirely and it's more of a community violation than the program itself.

And well, they should have kept them on the whitelist even though what they had there in the old system doesn't really matter now, at least then it would put an end to any confusion. As long as Curse Voice remains on the whitelist I find it very hard to believe they'd ever view "less offensive" voice chat programs as anything bad whatsoever, and I fail to even imagine a situation where a voice chat program would trigger EAC.

• Seanzu
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

I bet you love making things up "voice comms were actually included in the whitelist". The whitelist has only every been changed when they removed MLGA, stop talking so much tosh.

• Seanzu
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Giche said:

@SenzuDuck said:

Are you implying that voice-com doesn't bring a unfair advantage ?

Bwhahahahaha

How it's goin' under the bridge ?

I play fine without voice comms, I've beaten teams on a voice comms. I'm just not bad enough to let it get to me. Also - implying every game you play on this has someone using voice comms is ridiculous. I don't complain about anything in the game because I'm not bad enough, and it doesn't happen to me enough for it to bother me.

and the whitelist only exists because these applications actually hook into dead by daylight, which is why they need to be whitelisted.

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 903
    Options

And what if someone uses 3rd party software that does not even touch any game files/memory/integrity but still provides you a massive competitive advantage? Is it bannable? @powerbats

• Snapshot
    Options

@powerbats said:

I don't think you can generalize the use of 3rd pary software the way you did. That's why we need an explicit whitelist, and as long as Discord, etc. do not appear on this list, it is "use at your own risk" like the DBD support said, period.

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

I bet you love making things up "voice comms were actually included in the whitelist". The whitelist has only every been changed when they removed MLGA, stop talking so much tosh.

So you cant provide this blacklist you are talking about.

Why am I not surpised

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@Snapshot said:
    And what if someone uses 3rd party software that does not even touch any game files/memory/integrity but still provides you a massive competitive advantage? Is it bannable? @powerbats

Look at MLGA for example. Devs told us that it is considered bannable even though it doesnt do anything with the gamefiles.

• Kilmeran
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Snapshot said: I don't think you can generalize the use of 3rd pary software the way you did. That's why we need an explicit whitelist, and as long as Discord, etc. do not appear on this list, it is "use at your own risk" like the DBD support said, period.

I don't see how they would ever get away with banning for Discord. Discord doesn't go into the game files like a cheat hack/program does. Someone could also be playing DBD solo, while at the same time talking to friends via Discord that don't even own or play DBD. And they would be banned?

That means the anti-cheat program is reading a hell of a lot more on a PC than it's supposed to. Do you realize how many people would uninstall DBD at that point and review bomb the hell out of this game?

I don't even use Discord at all, but the minute the anti-cheat went that far, this game would be an uninstalled memory. Checking the specific game files while I play? Fine. Checking outside of those parameters? The developer, any developer, can kiss my ass.

• Snapshot
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Snapshot said:

Look at MLGA for example. Devs told us that it is considered bannable even though it doesnt do anything with the gamefiles.

wrong. They just had something about MLGA because it allowed you to put other players on a "blacklist" and instantly disconnect when you encounter this player. They asked the MLGA dev to remove that feature but he said no, so they had no choice.

There are other "3rd party software" that give you an advantage (like crosshair overlay for Huntress, makros, auto great skillcheck, etc.) that do not read/write/modify any game files/memory

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@Snapshot said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Snapshot said:

wrong. They just had something about MLGA because it allowed you to put other players on a "blacklist" and instantly disconnect when you encounter this player. They asked the MLGA dev to remove that feature but he said no, so they had no choice.

There are other "3rd party software" that give you an advantage (like crosshair overlay for Huntress, makros, auto great skillcheck, etc.) that do not read/write/modify any game files/memory

MLGA doesnt modify the gamefiles, what are you talking about? What about my statement is wrong?

There is specific overlay software listed on the EAC whitelist btw

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

why does this exist? stop comlainging about voice coms just git gud like i did since i only ever play solo

• Jesp
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Why am I not surpised

Nowhere in this entire quote chain did anyone actually imply there is an actual blacklist.

Not being on the whitelist is not the same as being on a blacklist

Is this the line that you view as me saying there is a blacklist? Because it doesn't imply that at all. It's just saying that something being absent from the WHITELIST is not the same as there BEING a blacklist and the program in question being on it.

Of course there isn't actually a blacklist anyone can provide or reference, that would defeat the entire point of using a whitelist system in the first place.

• Seanzu
    Options

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Why am I not surpised

Nowhere in this entire quote chain did anyone actually imply there is an actual blacklist.

Is this the line that you view as me saying there is a blacklist? Because it doesn't imply that at all. It's just saying that something being absent from the WHITELIST is not the same as there BEING a blacklist and the program in question being on it.

Of course there isn't actually a blacklist anyone can provide or reference, that would defeat the entire point of using a whitelist system in the first place.

It absolutely astounds me they think Discord is a "use at your own risk" thing, lmfao.

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Why am I not surpised

So there doesnt exist an actual blacklist?
    Yes this is exactly what im talking about, there only is a whitelist. :wink:

Do I need to put up the email from the support again?

ANY program NOT on the EAC-whitelist is considered "use at own risk".

If I understood the support wrong and there is an actual blacklist that lists the bannable programs, then please provide it. I am just a human, maybe I did a mistake, please correct me if that is the case and show me that blacklist thingy :wink:

• Seanzu
    edited September 2018
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Why am I not surpised

If I understood the support wrong and there is an actual blacklist that lists the bannable programs, then please provide it. I am just a human, maybe I did a mistake, please correct me if that is the case and show me that blacklist thingy :wink:

You mentioned MLGA, Overlay Programs & Voicecomms in the same question, so they gave the generic "Use at your own risk" answer, it does not relate to voice comms at all, my god you people are so bad at this game you'll go to any lengths to have voice comms labelled as cheating or a violation of EULA, it's so pathetic.

The whitelist is there for programs that are common but hook into the Game, which is why they're white listed as being allowed BECAUSE THEY HOOK INTO THE GAME, what aren't you getting about that.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

haha.... Post moved to Off-topic.

No one has been banned for using discord or any other chat program.

The silly billies that like to stoke the fire, pulling up BS then twisting it into their arguments, yet the point still stands.... No one has been banned for using VOIP while playing SWF.

No matter how much you want to try and argue a failing case, it doesn't change the fact that....

No one has been banned for using VOIP while playing SWF.

Off-topic... lols.

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@Jesp said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@chococri said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

Why am I not surpised

You mentioned MLGA, Overlay Programs & Voicecomms in the same question, so they gave the generic "Use at your own risk" answer, it does not relate to voice comms at all, my god you people are so bad at this game you'll go to any lengths to have voice comms labelled as cheating or a violation of EULA, it's so pathetic.

The whitelist is there for programs that are common but hook into the Game, which is why they're white listed as being allowed BECAUSE THEY HOOK INTO THE GAME, what aren't you getting about that.

Will you ever provide arguments / proof of what you say or are you just insulting because you ran out of arguments?